tModLoader Vampire Knives Expanded

Overhauled crafting system? (Please select two 1 or 2, if you select 2 please choose one out of 3-6)

• A few more crafting stations and just a few intermediate items.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean the stable ones,which don't says "material" in the description of the item
7ae95cc7c486f1d943cdef62a5dd9099.png
these pair of items
Or im outdated? edit:No ,i have last version
Those should be what makes the knives previously stated. Could you check to see if the unstable crystals are what are used instead?

Do knives in VKE melee edition use Mana? If yes, it is bad. Also VKE melee edition wasn't being updated for a long time. Will you update it like mage edition?
Nice mod! I like weapons like vampire knives!

Do knives in VKE melee edition use Mana? If yes, it is bad. Also VKE melee edition wasn't being updated for a long time. Will you update it like mage edition?
Nice mod! I like weapons like vampire knives!
Believe some of them do, they'll always use mana even if i make them ranged, melee, or throwing. A new version of each will be released with the final update (by me) coming soon-ish.

I would just like to let you know that this kind of mod (where you take one kind of weapon and expand it to no end) makes playing Terraria so much fun! Thank you for choosing my favorite weapon(s) in Terraria, Vampire knifes!

It seems I am unable to craft any of the items. They appear on the recipe browser, I am just not given the option to craft any items even though I own the required materials.

It seems I am unable to craft any of the items. They appear on the recipe browser, I am just not given the option to craft any items even though I own the required materials.
What recipes exactly? If you'd like faster support i'd suggest joining the discord as i'm very innactive here.

What recipes exactly? If you'd like faster support i'd suggest joining the discord as i'm very innactive here.
All of them. I have the required materials and crafting stations, but the items won't come up on the crafting menu. I have the materials for some of the early items. I then used cheat sheet to get the materials for the late game items. No luck! I don't think I need to start a new game in order for the mod to work properly I assume? Maybe a mod conflict? I am playing with 3 of the biggest mods(Calamity, Thorium, Spirit) Thanks for reply! I always loved the Vampire Knives and your mod is right up my alley!

All of them. I have the required materials and crafting stations, but the items won't come up on the crafting menu. I have the materials for some of the early items. I then used cheat sheet to get the materials for the late game items. No luck! I don't think I need to start a new game in order for the mod to work properly I assume? Maybe a mod conflict? I am playing with 3 of the biggest mods(Calamity, Thorium, Spirit) Thanks for reply! I always loved the Vampire Knives and your mod is right up my alley!

I honestly have no clue man, shouldn't be an issue with any of those mods... if you could join the discord just for a few minutes so you can send pictures and i can bug fix that'd be great. But if you're not comfortable with that: Could you send a picture of your inventory and what you're trying to craft. Also a full screen picture of you next to the table.

Hello? Recently I downloaded a Mod called Ranged Vamp Knives or something similar, and basically it allowed you to get vampire knives with ranged damage and I really loved it. I also came across this mod and I downloaded it bc I loved the extensions and especially since the mana knives would be useful for my friend, but when I downloaded this mod I quickly discovered it isn't compatible with ANY mod that involves adding vampire knives, and it completely breaks every single other vampire knives that didn't come with the mod. So can you make it compatible with vanilla knives and the ranged vamp knives mod and/or create new knives where it does magic damage (and steals mana but the mana knives are already there so you dont have to do that if you want) AND ranged damage? (where it just steals health like normal vampire knives but still ranged damage) I will elaborate more if you need me to. I hope to hear from you soon! If you'd like to contact me on steam so we have more direct communication, then just ask. I will paste a picture of the bugged vampire knives below
upload_2019-3-2_11-37-12.png
upload_2019-3-2_11-37-23.png

I'm so happy you decided to temporarily pick this back up! I always wanted this mod to see more work on it because I love the idea, as Vampire Knives are hands down my favorite weapons in the game. I hope you manage to have the time and interest to keep working on it, because I'm thoroughly interested in seeing more from it! :D

I'm so happy you decided to temporarily pick this back up! I always wanted this mod to see more work on it because I love the idea, as Vampire Knives are hands down my favorite weapons in the game. I hope you manage to have the time and interest to keep working on it, because I'm thoroughly interested in seeing more from it! :D
Love to hear it man! Thanks for the support!

Ik your inactive on here but idk how else to ask how do I make the knife bench or the vamptabletile my recipe browser mod doesnt tell me and I couldn't find it anywhere else

So whenever I look at things such as Astronomical Singularity I always find that it says "VampTableTile (ERRNOENTRY) ", do you what is causing this,

Attachments

• 2020-08-12 (2).png
    2020-08-12 (2).png
    646.6 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom