tModLoader Vampire Knives Expanded

Overhauled crafting system? (Please select two 1 or 2, if you select 2 please choose one out of 3-6)

• A few more crafting stations and just a few intermediate items.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, author. I'm a player from China, and I tried to translate your mod into Chinese. The good news is that your mod is very popular in China, so I must tell you the good news.

Hello, author. I'm a player from China, and I tried to translate your mod into Chinese. The good news is that your mod is very popular in China, so I must tell you the good news.
Hey! That's awesome! Feel free to make a separate post ab it and upload to the mod browser! Also, if you want you can start a chinese part to my discord server so people can get help! If you have any questions or requests feel free to let me know! Thank you for translating!!

Hey! That's awesome! Feel free to make a separate post ab it and upload to the mod browser! Also, if you want you can start a chinese part to my discord server so people can get help! If you have any questions or requests feel free to let me know! Thank you for translating!!
Um, my programming is not very good, so I used a detailed internal process of translation by a mod called Localizer, which I don't quite understand, and unfortunately, due to the policy of our country, ordinary people are unable to connect to the discord server, but maybe I can write some tutorials and send them to you in the form of attachments in the forum, but because of my studies(This year will determine my fate)., I may not have time to write, but I will try my best. (please don't laugh at my English level)

‎我試圖重新安裝和啟動您的模組,但我的螢幕仍然沒有顯示血液計數,我該怎麼辦。。。?‎

Hiya, love the mod but could you add Magic Storage integration? Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Also the hammer and chisel appear to vanish from the knifeworkbench sometimes.

Also could you add some armours or something? Or are the knives made to not need armours/the armour damage buffs?

Also an apachiis class based on knives would be awesome :)

Thanks again for a great mod.

Hiya, love the mod but could you add Magic Storage integration? Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Also the hammer and chisel appear to vanish from the knifeworkbench sometimes.

Also could you add some armours or something? Or are the knives made to not need armours/the armour damage buffs?

Also an apachiis class based on knives would be awesome :)

Thanks again for a great mod.
This mod does work with magic storage as much as it can (afaik), Magic Storage is unable to read how I've setup crafting of things that require the hammer and chisel as they are special recipe types. I've tried to make them compatible, but I haven't had luck. The hammer and chisel disappearing is known and will be fixed in the coming update! Sorry about that!

There are three armor sets in the mod... all are available at the Vampire NPC which appears after killing the BoC or EoW. A recipe will probably be made eventually!

I'll look into what I can do for Apachii's class mod, but that'll be on the backburner for a bit.

Small aside but, I'm working on a big project at the moment for the mod spending at least an hour to three hours on the mod each day while also having a job mon-sat. This project might morph into a completely separate mod as it's content that doesn't really fit the theme of the mod, but unsure. I'll still have regular stuff being updated as well (esp rituals, bug fixes, and visuals) but apart from that, other content is on the backburner for now. However, I don't plan on dropping the mod anytime soon and so there will likely be proper growth of content in the mod within the upcoming months!

Glad you're enjoying the mod! Feel free to join the discord if you've got any more questions or suggestions!

This mod does work with magic storage as much as it can (afaik), Magic Storage is unable to read how I've setup crafting of things that require the hammer and chisel as they are special recipe types. I've tried to make them compatible, but I haven't had luck. The hammer and chisel disappearing is known and will be fixed in the coming update! Sorry about that!

There are three armor sets in the mod... all are available at the Vampire NPC which appears after killing the BoC or EoW. A recipe will probably be made eventually!

I'll look into what I can do for Apachii's class mod, but that'll be on the backburner for a bit.

Small aside but, I'm working on a big project at the moment for the mod spending at least an hour to three hours on the mod each day while also having a job mon-sat. This project might morph into a completely separate mod as it's content that doesn't really fit the theme of the mod, but unsure. I'll still have regular stuff being updated as well (esp rituals, bug fixes, and visuals) but apart from that, other content is on the backburner for now. However, I don't plan on dropping the mod anytime soon and so there will likely be proper growth of content in the mod within the upcoming months!

Glad you're enjoying the mod! Feel free to join the discord if you've got any more questions or suggestions!
My sincerest apologies about the armour mishap! I use recipe browser and am still new to using it, I'm not sure how to turn on drops/NPC purchases! I didn't know there were armours :) Thank you for clarification.

Also thank you for the other comments, an option could be perhaps crafting a knifebench, hammer and chisel into a "complete" knifebench that can then be put into Magic storage?
Because I'm fairly certain it doesn't work sometimes, it won't let me craft knives if I have a cast for example. So casts and sculpts and such don't seem to interact correctly with it. I am unsure how to fix it though as it's very complex overall. I do love the complexity but it appears it doesn't play well with magic storage sometimes.

No problem with the Apachiis classes thing, you do what you need to do I hope you're doing well :) Thanks again for a fun mod <3.

the zenith knives bug out whenever i use them, since i cant really explain it heres the clip the bug or whatever clip recorded with Medal.tv
UPDATE: I blacklisted the knives for the omniswing mod and it works now!!! :)
Awesome! Glad it was that easy! Sadly atm the zenith knives are limited to 1 projectile (and omniswing was trying to make more than one at the same time) per server, I have it in the plans to make it so multiple are allowed, but haven't gotten to it yet

The mod is great but when i try to install it, it shows "downloading: vampire knives expanded" but after a second or two it just goes back to the mod browser is there any way to fix this pls (i have checked the memory and i still have 11gb free in tmodloader64)

The mod is great but when i try to install it, it shows "downloading: vampire knives expanded" but after a second or two it just goes back to the mod browser is there any way to fix this pls (i have checked the memory and i still have 11gb free in tmodloader64)
Sorry for the super late response, I saw this right before work and forgot to respond, hopefully this has fixed itself by now, them ModBrowser was having some issues and that's why you couldn't download

i know this is alot to ask for, but could someone send me a tutorial on how to make a fully working Vampire Knives projectile clone? i have been looking at your code just to see how it looks and it looks really complex for me. Any help with just getting the projectiles to work will be much appreciated.

i know this is alot to ask for, but could someone send me a tutorial on how to make a fully working Vampire Knives projectile clone? i have been looking at your code just to see how it looks and it looks really complex for me. Any help with just getting the projectiles to work will be much appreciated.
Hey grimsy! Super sorry for the late reply! If you join our discord and @ me in #general I'd be happy to help you w/ getting a vampire projectile working

Back
Top Bottom