tModLoader Vanity Contest Mod

i could figure out a way to get it to the app store
look just send it to apple and ask them to make it an app
Man... if only it were that simple. That said -- if you're a huge fan of Terraria and want to play mods (which I'd thoroughly recommend to any Terraria fan), then your only option is to find a way to play this game on PC. For literally dozens of reasons, you won't get a better Terraria experience anywhere else. To not get the superior version is only doing yourself a disservice.

(edited in response to the following post so this doesn't go further off-topic)
Then you can't play mods. The PC version is always an option and your choice to make. Otherwise it'll be a lonnnggggg time, if it ever happens.

Last edited:
Do you plan on adding the actual contest winners? we wont have access to that on 1.4 for a while by the looks of it and then even longer still for tmodloader to be 1.4

Will Dragon "Empress" be added? Honestly was looking really forward to it or Cyber Angel.

Attachments

• DragonEmpress.png
    DragonEmpress.png
    377.9 KB · Views: 1,481
Make the white thread be sold by the clothier during a blood moon , quite simple and goes together with the bride enemy, in the way a recipe can also be added for the Wedding set.

If it's not too much trouble (and I know you already have a decent amount you're putting in) but do you think you could put in the fedora from 1.4? Just love the look of it.

Hey! Your mod isn't updated for the 1.4 version! Can you please do it?? Also, I'm waiting 2 years now for my vanity set to be put there and since then, it's only on your planned things!!

Back
Top Bottom