OOC Virtualilty roleplay

I decided to give Z-Steel a little company.
Name: Drone 46
Nicknames: Drony, 46
Robot functions: Light machine turret, decode ability and scout camera
Appearance: Drone 46's head seems to be a thick disc with a screen displaying its emotions. Three propellers are attached to his body; a cylinder with turrets strapped to it. is ejected from Z-Steel's drone launcher.
Strengths: Camera allows to see through code and scout for ememies.
Weaknesses: not exactly a fighter.
Hex code: #7C706B

Name: Blade-DP v6.4
Abilities(They essentially do the same thing, unless otherwise noted:
Rush(Physical)/Shortcut(Digital): Quick travel. Usually toward a target.
Blood for the king(Digital only): Can sap the target's power, making Blade temporarily stronger. Also a slight code replacer, which is basically any life drain effect ever.
Track(Physical)/Source(Digital): A locator. Finds the nearest hostile/unknown target, and adds the location to Blade's memory until overwritten.
Nicknames: Blade, Techno(Can you see where I got my inspiration?)
Backstory: Originally a piece of malicious code, Blade-D was a piece of ransomware, with a worm-like ability to search for just personal files. After the creator was caught, Blade-D was wiped from every infected server, and rewritten by the best agents on the job to be an efficient, almost unstoppable antivirus. However, it managed to learn too fast, and quickly ran out of things to hunt. And then Virtuality steps in to the picture. Hired by the owner to be a last resort for this advanced, highly targeted OS, Blade was upgraded to have a physical form to remotely control.
Never mind personalities, here's weapons: A light blue sword, with a special code-erasing feature that is devastating to code-based creatures. A digi-bow(Just a collapsible bow), with digital arrows with the same erasing property as the sword, just slightly weaker.

Back
Top Bottom