OOC Virtualilty roleplay

WorMortar

Terrarian
In the capital of the cloud, Virtualilty is doomed by the virus Glitch. Glitch has taken over the city, filling Virtualilty with viruses. You are the control bots sent by the Virus Control Center to take refuge in the capitol and kill all the viruses. Take down Glitch before it is too late; as when Virtualilty is fully consumed the cloud becomes corrupted.
IC will open when there are 4 participants including me. rules are in the icIC - Virtualilty RP IC. You have 24 hours before you cannot handle the number of viruses and die to them. 2 mods are available in this RP. (this is my first roleplay, it might be faulty.)
3 main locations: Game Center, App Files, and PRIME settings.

Last edited:
ill say them here:
fictional characters allowed
no op characters:
all species must be robot
special names allowed like TR72
name:
strengths:
weaknesses:
Equipment and tools:
backstory: (optional)
hex code:

Last edited:
Name: zip
Robot function: grapple, hacker, sees nearby enimies
Strength: strong, fast, resilient
Weakness: water
Equipment and tools: laser gun and blue sword

Last edited:
I will say mine:
Name: Z-Steel
Robot functions: amazingly strong, hacker, ability to send out scout drones
Strengths: big, tanky and Zach controlled
Weaknesses: easy to deactivate, bad at undercover hiding
Equipment and tools: Ejectable drone, taser fists and hand cannon
Backstory: built by Zach in order to control the cloud. battling viruses in cloud to cloud, he is a virus control veteran.
hex code:#41A85F

Last edited:
I'm not expecting to get yes as the answer to this question but here goes: Would Digi Wisps count as robots (provided I slightly change a few things)?

I can't really explain tbh, but most important thing is that they originate from a digital copy of my rp world, and they look like this:
IMG_20210110_153623.jpg
(Also, each one uses a different class (both vanilla and modded ones, as long as I know them and have used then myself))

Aight!
I'll probably use Lime because of the weapon I have in mind, which is essentially a Chain Knife with better range that also works as a grappling hook (Lime uses Melee weapons)

name: Lime
robot functions: Scouting, and close range combat.
strengths: He's very skilled with melee weapons.
weaknesses: He has trust issues.
Equipment and tools: A grappling hook that also works as a Chain Knife with about the same range as a Diamond Hook.
backstory: (optional) ???
hex code: #bae660
Appearance:
IMG_20201101_163606.jpg

(The blue is a scarf)
Also, what's the character limit?

Back
Top Bottom