Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Found a bug with friends regarding Void Bag and Chest interactions. If you have a Void Bag on your hotkey and you currently have it equipped (Yellow box on wherever the Void Bag is located on the hotkeys) and right click on chests, an audio bug will occur for other players where they will hear hundreds of items being crafted whenever the right click occurs. Seems to only be heard by people other than the person doing the audio bug. Video proof here:

Thanks for the report, I have managed to reproduce this issue as well myself, so we will look into it!

I found more about the void bag audio bugs, other interactions also give the same audio bug. I can open a new thread if needed, but the new information I found is that when dropping a favorited item while you have the Void Bag equipped will produce the same audio bug. We haven't tried to do it when dropping a non-favorited item to see if it produced the same results. Basically, seems like Void Bag has some more bugs undiscovered. More Video proof here:

I've also reproduced a close-to-identical bug with the Shellphone; it appears to be a universal issue relating to the item-transform functionality these two items used.

We've already worked on a potential fix to be included in the next hotfix update, so hopefully this will be rectified soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom