IC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I knew that, but it’s gonna be hard for Ryvare to interact with the group because of the fact they’re about to essentially go on a tour…)
(Fair enough. Now allow me to do a lil...)

Ryvare, still marching along, would freeze. Something in his head is telling him to stop. Normally, he'd shake it off and keep moving, but this time, somethings different. With a puppeted movement, Ryvare does something he isn't aware of, and teleports through the void. Unknowingly, he smiles slightly as he does.
Back in control of his senses, Ryvare looks around his new surroundings, trying to figure out what on earth just happened.

(Don't mind me just backstory karate chopping a skeleton to do what I want)

(Fair enough. Now allow me to do a lil...)

Ryvare, still marching along, would freeze. Something in his head is telling him to stop. Normally, he'd shake it off and keep moving, but this time, somethings different. With a puppeted movement, Ryvare does something he isn't aware of, and teleports through the void. Unknowingly, he smiles slightly as he does.
Back in control of his senses, Ryvare looks around his new surroundings, trying to figure out what on earth just happened.

(Don't mind me just backstory karate chopping a skeleton to do what I want)
(And now for a long :red: description.)

Ryvare would be in the midst of a large medieval city.. although something was off.
The sky was purple and hazy, a large pink-ish beam piercing into the sky from a large castle atop the hill.
The stones, the ground, the… people.. all seemed to be made of the the same purple material, something vaguely prismatic but also fluid, and a dark purple.
A few glanced at Ryvare as they continued along, but generally paid him no attention.
There was a row of armored guardians with massive weapons on the steps to the castle, which resided directly in the middle of the back of the walled city.

Chris: "Maybe."
“Would ya’ allow me to try it? I promise I won’t break it.”

(Funny how they just don't care about how he looks nothing like like them)
Ryvare, feeling a bit more at home given the medieval setting, decides to just walk around a bit. Do some sight-seeing.

(Funny how they just don't care about how he looks nothing like like them)
(They’re seen a lot, hired mercenaries from off-word who are specifically given magic tools to avoid corruption by the void god himself.

Some of which the purity may meet soon.. : )
Ryvare, feeling a bit more at home given the medieval setting, decides to just walk around a bit. Do some sight-seeing.
The village of sorts seems to be pretty bland. It’s mostly a bunch of small near identical homes made of “stones” with “mud” roofs. A few… beings can be seen walking around, sort of avoiding Ryvare as he comes by.

Oddly enough, there don’t seem to be any semblances of families in the area.

(Filler for one post.)

A large, roughly draconic bipedal armored figure suddenly dropped down in front of Ryvare from either the sky or a roof of a nearby house.

“Oi, are you one of the new merkies that Lycentia ordered?”

(Probably a good idea to say yes…)

Now, Ryvare isn't the smartest skeleton to ever live, but one thing he's definitely aware of is that skeletons usually fall lower on the totem pole than dragon people. So not wanting to get torn apart, he just gives a thumbs up.

Now, Ryvare isn't the smartest skeleton to ever live, but one thing he's definitely aware of is that skeletons usually fall lower on the totem pole than dragon people. So not wanting to get torn apart, he just gives a thumbs up.
Adrakahn looks kinda confused

“Ok then… let’s go.”

Adrakahn then begins lumbering towards the main entrance to the castle, the large guards stepping aside.

Adrakahn looks kinda confused

“Ok then… let’s go.”

Adrakahn then begins lumbering towards the main entrance to the castle, the large guards stepping aside.
Wanting to look like he totally knows what he's doing, Ryvare adopts a very serious look (being a skeleton makes that fairly easy) and follows after Adrakahn

(I honestly forgot what happened with me last time)
(You had somebody called the Striker I believe. They encountered Niko, kind of befriended them, and walked into the town with them, now they’re all at the divine blacksmith who’s giving their weapons Purelight imbuements to better fight void creatures. I’ll have him ask Striker about his weapons next.)

The large Kobold.. thing… now went into the entrance.

There was a lobby area of sorts. He then turned to look to see if Ryvare was following.

The guards all turned as Ryvare walked up, glaring intently from behind identical sets of heavy armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom