Biomes & Nature We Need More Liquids!!! and my biome idea the Rift

LittleBigXeno

Skeletron Prime
YES MORE LIQUID If you dont know what liquid is its like water and lava got it? good dont care if you said no. so first of! uuuhm yes this one!

Poison. A purple looking liquid giving poison to the player found up in the rift

Acid. you remember that chemical table at a spoiler post well why not do some more sciencie with it! acid kind of works like lava but will only give 25 dmg per second instead of 50 like lava does so you make it and it can hurt any enemys but not like flying ghost enemys like wraiths you got it? oh and the colour is yellow/green. And hey what about how i make it answer that! well if your going to ask you will need 1 water bucket and some ichor because i mean well you know what next one!

Boiling water. you know when you are going for obsidian and having water on it and you keep farming well lets make it harder! boiling water can appear if any hot material like meteorite and lava beside it will make it bubble and will damage player by 15/20 per second so yeah oh and btw it can take up to 3-5 minutes until it start boiling so hey obisidian miners i hope you got the pick for this or you are to slow

So you thought boiling water is a challenge well good for you then since here is another one!
Glistering water. this water looks awesome and youre right when you step to take a glistering bath of beaty you regain your health and your bad buff will f of! like broken armor but one problem when you enter this water the glistering will hold up for about uh 30 seconds and when it stops glistering you can heal or get your bad buffs since im making this intersting why not put it in the jungle youll find like a cool small temple looking an upon entering it will be a room with the water and a gold chest but save the water! there will be only 2 in a small world 3 in medium and 4 in large world so use them well so this water is like the holy water so no to the next water thingy

so how many things we have 4? idk why u asking me? i hope you like the glistering water then you might like this idea
Liquid metal oh boy! so lava and boiling water is a challenge well then! you
will find these random metal coloured lakes in the lost mines sometimes when you enter it you will take damage dummy but all the metal have colours like copper is brown gold is yellow and yeah you get it but if you pour down ice cold water (will come to that later) it will become bars. So you can find like liquid platinum/gold and bec ome the king! the liquid metal will be found in the mines and youll see a little like bucket of some sort and it will have 3 terraria blocks high and yeah

Cold Water
Its like water but it is cold and will give some ice buffs used with liquid metal

Ice cold water
This one is dangerous when entering you have 5 seconds to get out or you will be frozen but every time you get frozen and then you will go back to normal you still have 5 seconds hope you got that grappling hook! and how to tell its ice cold water is that you will see a 2 block of layer ice instead of 1 so good luck if this get added

The Rift (Biome)
this is a biome that came up in my head once now it might be the time to bring it to a game
The rift is a optional of the Floating island biome buuut it will be higher up until you see space thats were they spawn and yes they have chests dont warry! now let me tell the enemies and nature there lets start with enemy but let me explain the rifth is a dark dead lost world its sad and stuff so its and island a black island with poison as its water there are no tree just dark stone pillars coming up from the ground around these island there are smaller ones but nothing on them so enemies!

Pre harmode

Lost Souls 40 health dmg 20 these are just black ghost flying around and damage players its like the wraith so you cant hide but they dont come often so dont worry new players

Dark angels 100 heath damage 40 on touch 50 with dark feather these are like the harpys they have black wings no face and black robes they will shoot feathers at the player but these angels are like angels that betrayed god so yeah thats why drops Black feather rare drop Big Black Feather makes Dark Angel wings with 20 soul of flight

Hardmode

Moving Liquid 90 health damage on touch 20 damage with tentacle 60 these have a eyeball but the problem is they move any kind of liquid they touch! so be aware they only spawn up there and will control the poison and use it like a tentacle against the player.

Dragon the same damage and health as wyvern its just like a wyvern but shorter and have black wings and black fur or scale drops soul of flight

thats the enemy now the loot! and nature blocks

so the island will have a house like the sky house but instead of sun bricks its moon bricks so you got it and the furniture do i leave to relogic if they make it. but there is a chest that looks like the sun chest or skyward chest but instead of yellow and blue its white and black and instead of a sun it have a moon now the loot!

black shiny ballon its just a balloon you make the same items with the red shiny balloon

lucky horseshoe will still be there

Meteorite fury its like the star fury but it cast meteorite does same dmg as starfury

Night mill makes furnitures

and the banners of the enemies

So i think that is it the island is a bit bigger then the normal sky island but that is it please like and stuff

Back
Top Bottom