PS4 Weird glitch on large (legacy) world

Bigpeeper

Terrarian
Every terraria game everyone starts up is black and their world fades in, but mine is stuck as black. When the update on December 14th hit, i loaded up my large (legacy) world and it was all black with the names of my npcs and I couldn't move. I got back on when 1.16 hit and I can see, but the interactable items and paintings and NPCs etc. are invisible and when i move around, it does this weird overlay glitch. Also, when i go deep enough, everything is normal underground, but when i'm on the surface it glitches out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190604-221410.png
    Screenshot_20190604-221410.png
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 1,004
Last edited:
Every terraria game everyone starts up is black and their world fades in, but mine is stuck as black. When the update on December 14th hit, i loaded up my large (legacy) world and it was all black with the names of my npcs and I couldn't move. I got back on when 1.16 hit and I can see, but the interactable items and paintings and NPCs etc. are invisible and when i move around, it does this weird overlay glitch. Also, when i go deep enough, everything is normal underground, but when i'm on the surface it glitches out.
Hi @Bigpeeper, welcome to the forums, thanks for sharing this info. If you haven’t already I recommend sending in this info (as well as a copy of your world) straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Here are instructions on how to send in your world: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

That's what is happening to my world now after the new update where it stops my world from freezing! It now does this! My world is also a large legacy world.
@Unit One , remember when I posted a Terraria Ps4 Freeze when my game freezes in the spot I go to, that's me. im going to do what you told the other guy.

This has nothing to do with this tittle but I'm desperate!!! Yesterday I got online my world and my entire ground and everything was GONE!!!!!! What do I do there's nothing but ground and hell background and the sky

This has nothing to do with this tittle but I'm desperate!!! Yesterday I got online my world and my entire ground and everything was GONE!!!!!! What do I do there's nothing but ground and hell background and the sky
It seems your save file may be corrupted
[doublepost=1561705835,1561705758][/doublepost]
It seems your save file may be corrupted
If you are on PC there's a way to restore your save but I don't know how If you're not on PC you're screwed

Back
Top Bottom