Well hello...

lauly

Official Terrarian
Not really sure how to start this off soo.. hello! I'm lauly (or Loki). I have a long history with Terraria. I've seen many a let's play on YouTube, and recently got into Twitch as well. So much so, in fact, that I have dedicated a lot of time, effort, and money into acquiring a setup to begin streaming/content-creating. I'm almost there (hype) and in the meantime, you can find me on Twitch or YouTube. Also, here's my Twitter. As far as building, I'm not special. I can make things look nice but overall it's not my strong point, but I pride myself in knowing a lot about the game, and helping people out when they ask for advice or ask questions. It's not a party never discovering anything new though, which is one of the reasons I'm so hyped for 1.3. I can always learn about building from my buddy Morrigen though.. maybe she'll be able to teach me some cool tricks. :p
Also, I'm pretty new to forums. Morrigen is helping me out on this front as well. She seemed to get a lot of good feedback already, you guys all seem so nice! so uh yeah, thanks for reading. :redspin:

Last edited:
Well met! It's nice to see there's enough active Terraria users to get this forum extremely active on launch day! :eek:

Well met! It's nice to see there's enough active Terraria users to get this forum extremely active on launch day! :eek:
I know right? Hopefully (as cenx promised) we have had enough for more spoilers! :happy: by the way, love your signature :redspin:

Not really sure how to start this off soo.. hllo!
Also, I'm pretty new to forums. Morrigen is helping me out on this front as well. She seemed to get a lot of good feedback already, you guys all seem so nice! so uh yeah, thanks for reading. :redspin:

Aww! Thank you for the shout out, boo. ♥ I am always willing to help you with building in Terraria. :dryadwink: It is my forte. :p

Hello lauly - welcome to the TCF! Your friend Morrigen is an awesome builder. I hope you enjoy it here. See you around!

Hello lauly - welcome to the TCF! Your friend Morrigen is an awesome builder. I hope you enjoy it here. See you around!
thanks Mystery! I know, she's great, she'll be able to teach me a thing or two :passionate:... if I ever stay on the server long enough without afk'ing :redspin:

Back
Top Bottom