• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Werewolves and Silver

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Despacitno

• Yee but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheWorfer27

Retinazer
Now, you might have seen this concept a few times before. Werewolves take extra damage or die instantly to silver bullets or something, just to fill the reference. The issue of course, is that's absurdly unbalanced. So I propose a small change. Werewolves simply turn pale when hit with a silver bullet. I like this solution because it fills the reference, but it's not breaking balance. What do you think?

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
I dont like this, i would rather a debuff that made them pale and maybe have them take damage over time

i just want to mention this but stakes + vampires = instant death

Nageru

King Slime
I don't see extra damage from a rarely used bullet against a rare event enemy as "absurdly imbalanced".
Might as well keep the extra damage too. :)

Cubic.

The Destroyer
I don't see extra damage from a rarely used bullet against a rare event enemy as "absurdly imbalanced".
Might as well keep the extra damage too. :)
The extra damage would still be unbalanced. If extra damage was implemented for silver, one could autofarm werewolves.

Nageru

King Slime
The extra damage would still be unbalanced. If extra damage was implemented for silver, one could autofarm werewolves.
I've only mentioned the Silver Bullets though. How does one autofarm with a limited resource coming from a gun?
Once again, rarely used bullet against a rare enemy doesn't sounds like too much of a deal.
Even then, Is autofarming werewolves really a problem?

Cubic.

The Destroyer
I've only mentioned the Silver Bullets though. How does one autofarm with a limited resource coming from a gun?
Once again, rarely used bullet against a rare enemy doesn't sounds like too much of a deal.
Even then, Is autofarming werewolves really a problem?

I'm not gonna argue.

Acamaeda

Terrarian
Double damage or something like that sounds reasonable. Not enough to trivialize them when you first encounter them, but just a nice extra.

Top Bottom