What’s Your Most Dishonorable Achievement in Terraria?

Blackbugatti101

Brain of Cthulhu
I just wanted to know what’s something that you did that you regret but got somehow rewarded for? I got a goldfish banner and two bunny banners. Yep, I’ve killed 100 bunnies in terraria. Sad.

This:
index.php

Using the Turtle Armor on Dungeon Guardian and constantly farming him until I got like 9 bone keys.

Edit: Don't worry, I made sure I got one without exploits.

back in the old console version, i got a hamdrax through a music box glitch.

felt kinda bad about that... but to be fair, i didn't know about it until it happened.

still kept it, cause... it was extremely useful.

Flattened out someone's desert during an Xbox live party, they were pissed but I had the power of covering their house in sand. I didn't, but I still had lots of sand for making mini biomes.

Going to Ryst (an old free items server), then:
  1. Getting my Life and Mana maxed out from Crystals in a chest near spawn.
  2. Getting a Megashark, Excalibur, Hamdrax, Angel Wings and Cursed Bullets from other chests.
  3. Going back to my first created world intent on visiting the Underworld,
  4. Farming the Wall of
    Flesh.
This was done during my heyday at 1.1.2 and gave me the realization that no one Player at the time shouldn't have all that power so quickly. Since 1.2 rolled out, I promised myself that I shall earn these and the new items using what's given to me by my worlds. `:D

Flattened out someone's desert during an Xbox live party, they were pissed but I had the power of covering their house in sand. I didn't, but I still had lots of sand for making mini biomes.
This isn't dishonorable in my opinion, but I thought I could relate: I got a bottomless water bucket and decided to flood the desert. I blocked off the Underground entrance to make it easier, built tall dirt walls on either side, and hovered over it in my UFO mount pouring water. Now the entire desert is a sea, complete with pure water fountains, underwater lighting and a hoik bridge over the top.

It's great for fishing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom