What’s Your Most Dishonorable Achievement in Terraria?

This one is questionable as to whether it is dishonorable.

I built a custom home for the Angler. It was a life sized fish bowl. The top half contained regular living amenities. The middle divider was some platforms. The bottom half was of course water, filled with three shark statues linked to a single switch. Sooooo, whenever the Angler would give me a bad reward or say something rude, I would flip the switch which caused actuators below him to remove the floor he was standing on and also spawned some sharks. Then he died. I also made a variation of this which instead of sharks it used water pumps to fill up the fish tank and drown him. Yes, it reversed the water level too so he could respawn and it could start all over again.

Another fun one was making a home for him in hell. Instead of water I used lava and actuators. I also used shadow paint to paint the entire room pitch black so his entire life was in complete darkness.

This one is questionable as to whether it is dishonorable.

I built a custom home for the Angler. It was a life sized fish bowl. The top half contained regular living amenities. The middle divider was some platforms. The bottom half was of course water, filled with three shark statues linked to a single switch. Sooooo, whenever the Angler would give me a bad reward or say something rude, I would flip the switch which caused actuators below him to remove the floor he was standing on and also spawned some sharks. Then he died. I also made a variation of this which instead of sharks it used water pumps to fill up the fish tank and drown him. Yes, it reversed the water level too so he could respawn and it could start all over again.

Another fun one was making a home for him in hell. Instead of water I used lava and actuators. I also used shadow paint to paint the entire room pitch black so his entire life was in complete darkness.

i think torturing and killing the angler is a worthwhile endeavor that is more on the honorable side.

seriously, screw him.

STILL hasn't given me the weather radio... it's the last item i need for the cellphone, i've been doing his quests for what seems like an eternity!

I had the same problem. It took me 5 months to get it, it was the only thing I needed to get a cellphone.

FIVE MONTHS?!

you know what, i think i'll just wait for 1.4, since that seems to have fixed this issue.

until then, i think i'll dig a tunnel to hell underneath the angler's house, and put in some actuators.

Its not much but I guess I Single handedly sent all of the oceans water to the devils door it made some cool water effects while doing it

Attachments

• 1594700441938.png
    1594700441938.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 1594700595872.png
    1594700595872.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 113
STILL hasn't given me the weather radio... it's the last item i need for the cellphone, i've been doing his quests for what seems like an eternity!
lol, i play mobile, so i commonly get duplicates - i'm getting tons and tons of duplicates in the cell phone components, as well as the extra accessories. i wish he'd give me some of those nice decorative furnitures...

also, on the topic of npcs, i have inadvertently murdered the Dryad so many times because she goes outside where she's in the way of my home defense flame traps...

Back
Top Bottom