What Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What enemy from Terraria are you like most? Why are you like that?

Me: I'm like a Mimic because I'm friendly until you get close to me. Then I just get annoying!:D

I'll leave the rest to you...

Clinger.

I'm attached to my PC and fire sarcastic and cynical comments at everyone I see.

A head made of flesh wearing a helmet made of Chlorophyte...
I think the enemy actually has to be real... yeah.

Anyways I'd be a... well theres no Sunplate related enemy. Damn. I guess I'd be a Dungeon Guardian because I'm bound to surprise people.

I'm a bee. Destroy something around me that I enjoy, whether physical or intangible, or hurting people I care about, will incur my wrath that cannot be satiated.

A lot of people generally have one chance with me. If that's broken, there's a very small chance I'll give you another. I've given up a best friend over it... Took me 4 months to consider being friends with him again, and even then it wasn't fully the same for about 3 months afterward. I may forgive, but I do not forget.

The Queen Bee is also one of my favorite bosses(after Plantera).... So I'm biased. :p

Mourning Wood /noregrets

In honesty, I would probably say a bat. I'm pretty weak and I prefer to be in the dark.

Unfortunately, I have to say Wyvern, but I'm not a wyvern. I'm a dragon but there are no dragons in Terraria.

Illuminati slime. No reason.

Though all jokes aside I am most like the ice golem. Tall, prefers the cold, and generally not very pleasant while it is raining.

I'd be an Ice Elemental. My very soul is made of ice which I think of as my element of choice. (Or water if that's available instead) and Auroras are frequently associated with the North/South pole. I'm also very territorial, and Ice Elementals could be seen as moving in a way to protect their territory.

Werewolf as Zoroark are kind of like werewolves. Kind of, we are not humans that turn into a biped wolf creature on the nights of a full moon but we are similar in the terms of body shape.

(Changing mine.)
Black_Scorpion.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom