PC What are your favorite things to do in Terraria?

What weapons do you mainly use?

• Swords

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Guns

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Magic

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its super awesome. especially when u have a living wood wand...thingy XD
I once made a couple of trees out of slime block and stone, because it was for a build competition that restricted what materials we could use >.<
But for the most part, yes. I love the leaf and living wood wands.

:) i was thinking to make one very huge tree house XD ordinary houses and manors and mansions and castles and bla bla is overrated! :D

@Safrinz Oh yes the blowpipe...I once got 2 or 3 unreal blowpipes in a row from chests. I just feel compelled to keep grass and vines trimmed any time i see them.

When I'm done killing Plantera and the Golem, I like to build a bunny house. I usually get around 500 bunnies by the "end" of my little playthrough, so I make a bunch of bunny terrariums, get some Ducky wallpaper if I can, then build a GIGANTIC bunny house. I name all of the bunnies.

My favorite thing to do is probably building or fighting bosses with gear that is supposed to be for lower tiered bosses to make it really difficult.
Also when it comes to building, I love building nature related things that look like it could have been generated when the world started! :p

One of my favorite things to do is light up my world with lamp posts. All over. Underground, in the hellevator, in the oceans. Everywhere.

Lamp_Post-tiles.png

Create themed worlds. My newest one is flooded to the point that two floating islands are literally floating on an ocean. I'm working on covering the ground with seashells, coral and starfish.

Reactions: Ori
Think for long periods of time on what it is i want to do. Seriously i haven't a creative bone in my body so I don't know wtf to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom