NPCs & Enemies What are your snow biome ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are talking about bosses I would add something related to vikings or to ice elementals because it sounds cool to me.
Also, the snow biome lacks of more structures to make exploring less tedious and more fun. Maybe some kind of sunken viking ship? Or some kind of frozen temple?

I think the Tundra definitely needs more Corruption/Crimson/Hallow enemies. The desert has infected Ghouls, infected Mummies, infected Sandsharks, and Desert Spirits while the Tundra only has Pigrons. I talked about what I would add and change in a different thread so I’m just going to copy paste what I said there here.
For new infected ice enemies, we could have Cursed Flame/Ichor Ice Elementals that inflict their respective debuffs plus Chilled instead of Frostburn and Crystal Shard Ice Elementals whose ice blasts exploded into shards like Crystal Bullets. Infected Snow Flinxes could also be added. They could move super fast, be almost immune to knockback, and just overall be much more powerful than their Pre-Hardmode counterpart.

Also, Pigrons should be moved to the ocean because it makes very little sense for them to be in the snow biome. They could be rarely fished up in several different colors (including the original three which would no longer have any connection to the Corruption/Crimson/Hallow) and the chance of catching them could be greatly increased by using Glowing Snails as bait.
To me, it feels like the Pigrons don't fit because of how goofy and out of place they look. With the Ice Mermen, Undead Vikings, and Ice Tortoises you can tell they used to live in a warmer aquatic environment that has now frozen over. Pigrons on other hand are brightly colored mini Duke Fishrons that show no sign of being affected by the frigid environment.

Pigrons also show no sign of being affected by the Corruption/Crimson/Hallow, unlike other enemies like Mummies, Desert Ghouls, Sand Sharks, and Mimics. No diseased flesh, exposed bone, ichor dripping from the mouth, or glowing crystals growing on their body. Just brightly colored pig dragons that share almost no resemblance to the biome they are presumably infected by.

To me, it just makes more sense for Pigrons to live in the ocean where their larger mutated leader Duke Fishron can be found. However, I would be content with them staying in the ice biome if they got a sprite update that got rid of their vibrant colors and added some details that show the environment's effect on them.

Hello desmonds,

When making a suggestion thread, the purpose is to propose your own ideas for what you want to see in the game and having a solid vision for how you think the game can be improved. Not for a thread to serve as a place for other people to post their ideas.

It is fine to want to see new enemies or bosses added to the Snow Biome, but you have not provided any ideas of your own on what new enemies/bosses you would like to see and put it on other people to create it. Other people can make their own threads for their ideas on what they want to see in the suggestion section. It is for hearing your idea and to have others discuss the idea you've proposed.

Due to this, we have locked this thread. If you later have a solid idea for what you want to see in the game, you may make a new thread for that.

Otherwise, suggestion threads such as this which ask other people to come up with ideas should not be created again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom