What biome is your favourite to build your base/house in?

Oddly enough, I always start out underground (so I can just go right out the front door and start mining), but I always end up building up so... Eh.
I suppose Forest just because it is a neutral zone. Not too aggressive and easier to manage.
I tried making base in Crimson once. Never again.

Treehouse kingdom neatly nested in living trees is like my calling.
Though beach huts from palm wood are just as nice.

Snow,Jungle,or ocean. I just found out the pc ocean music (i play on console w/ exclusive music) and i instantly wanted to live in the ocean.

Though I may sound a bit boring, I like the forests. I love the classic Terraria theme, and the green is nice. I actually hate snow, for whatever in-valid reason. Underground would be quite nice, save for hardmode. Same applies with the sky. Ocean beach-houses are relaxing, too.

This, but i enjoy building some little houses in other biomes.

Hmm,
-Snow Biome: Boreal Wood
-Purity (Forest) Biome: I like the music and the grass and trees

I'm drowning in harpies, as well as wyvern-carved gravestones.

For once I'm making myself build in a Snow biome, though. I've never used Boreal Wood before this, and I should show my progress eventually.

Most of the time, i build my base in a generic forest biome that end up hallowed when harmode comes. Recently i've tried building a base in the underground jungle and i'm pretty satisfied about it :)

The purity. My NPCs hate the Crimson, and I can't blame 'em. I don't want Hallow( although I feel I have to sometimes) because Gastropods are my arch nemesis early hardmode. The Snow still counts as purity, yet I prefer the forest because default wood. Plus Day and Alternate Day are fun to hear, reassuring you that not all of your world is a bloody :red: storm. (Never corrupt, corruption is ugly)

And looking from a roleplay perspective, which I often do, I'm sure at least the Dryad and guide like it too. Also, nobody likes being cold, so Snow, can you not

Although, my current main playthrough is in the Snow Biome because I thiught it wold be cool. :dryadcool:

Back
Top Bottom