What biome would you live in?

Hallow or commom forest, but, i live in a huuuuge living tree :D
I don't know why, but i love to live in living tree.
I used to live in underground black temple in a server, but single player is living tree!

I'd live in the Jungle. Experience what the Dryad went through. (Probably)
#DryadSWAG :dryadcool:
I don't mind Hornets trying to poison me everytime.
I also don't mind if I accidentally break Plantera's Bulb. Like, who even cares? (Everybody.)

By the way, click those eggs right there!
I I I I
I I I I
I I I I
\/\/\/\/

I'd live in the purity. Suprised? I just like the tranquil nature of it. Nothing get upgraded in hardmode, there's lakes everywhere, beautiful mountains and waterfalls. What's not to like?

Before I make my desicion, I'll write down all locations/biomes in which you can live in.
Let's see:
  • Forest/Purity
  • Corruption
  • Hallow
  • Crimson
  • Snow
  • Desert
  • Beach/Ocean
  • Jungle
  • Cavern
  • Underworld/Hell
  • Underground Corruption/Hallow/Crimson
  • Mushrooms
  • Underground Mushrooms
  • Underground Snow
  • Jungle Lihzahrd Temple
  • Bee Hive
  • Blue/Pink/Green Dungeon
  • Meteorite (?) Theo, stahp it, you are going too far!
  • Sky/Floating island
  • Space
A more complete list of the environments can be found here.

That's that, I think. So I guess I'd live in a Mushroom biome, either on the surface or underground.

I would live in the Hallow. Even though I would get attacked a lot, one day for sure I would tame a unicorn and ride it like a boss and slay all my foes :cool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1421416668][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the way, click those eggs right there!
I I I I
I I I I
I I I I
\/\/\/\/
Really, did you have to do that people doing that is the reason everybody hates dragon cave right?

I wouldn't be able to decide. The forest, the jungle (in a very safe house) or the beach. Each has their beautifull assets and vista's. If I could I would just make a teleporter system between them so I could enjoy all three ^_^.

Back
Top Bottom