What biome would you live in?

So many people saying Snow, can't wait to see your face mauled by wolves, floating ice cubes, frozen turtles, ice cube golems, and Merthings.
Honestly, I think it would be worse in the Crimson and Corruption. Everything in that biome is meant to kill you.

the one problem with the crimson/corruption is that all houses are invalid. NPC's cant live there. i had an arena in the crimson (to get the mold) and had the nurse next to it. when the crimson spread over her house, she left.

the one problem with the crimson/corruption is that all houses are invalid. NPC's cant live there. i had an arena in the crimson (to get the mold) and had the nurse next to it. when the crimson spread over her house, she left.
That's why I like the Mushroom Biome. Walking Mushroom people.

So many people saying Snow, can't wait to see your face mauled by wolves, floating ice cubes, frozen turtles, ice cube golems, and Merthings.

Honestly, I think it would be worse in the Crimson and Corruption. Everything in that biome is meant to kill you.
Yeah exactly lol.
One time The Hallow, and Crimson were right next to me, and about 500 mob's spawned from different side's, and I only had about 5 health left using Mythrial Armor xD.

Not sure if duplicate thread... I'm assuming this is more a "where would you live IRL" thing, though I imagine people's in-game building habits would reflect their personal preferences.

Nevertheless, I'd probably live right on the border between Forest and Snow. I like cold weather, but not TOO much of it.

Not sure if duplicate thread... I'm assuming this is more a "where would you live IRL" thing, though I imagine people's in-game building habits would reflect their personal preferences.

Nevertheless, I'd probably live right on the border between Forest and Snow. I like cold weather, but not TOO much of it.
Oh. No, I meant Terraria biome. Crap, I gotta look at earlier threads before posting. But your preference reflects my IRL home; freezing in winter and too hot in summer.

Oh. No, I meant Terraria biome. Crap, I gotta look at earlier threads before posting. But your preference reflects my IRL home; freezing in winter and too hot in summer.
Well, I meant "what Terraria biome would you live in IRL" as opposed to "what biome do you like to live in in-game." :dryadtongue:

Like, I'd totally set up camp in the Crimson if I could in-game, but there's no way I'd do that IRL. It's probably humid and stuffy and bad-smelling.

Well, I meant "what Terraria biome would you live in IRL" as opposed to "what biome do you like to live in in-game." :dryadtongue:

Like, I'd totally set up camp in the Crimson if I could in-game, but there's no way I'd do that IRL. It's probably humid and stuffy and bad-smelling.
Thank goodness. I already had a mod lock one of my threads but it was completely my fault. Some people would live in the Crimson, if you look back a bit, believe it or not.

Back
Top Bottom