What character are you attracted to?

i noticed this thread went from serious on the first to pages to... this...
This was basically the point, lol...
I knew nobody would take this seriously, so I was like, "hey, let's see how many people post the most hideous, unattractive creatures ever."
It worked.

I have a serious thing for Snorlax from Pokemon.
250px-143Snorlax.png

No one really, sure there's that one character everyone wishes was real or something but shows are shows. Games are games. Books are books. They're all kind of escape routes from reality, therefore most of their contents are intangible. Anyone understand that?

This dude got jokes!!!!
#Jokesfordays!
No one really, sure there's that one character everyone wishes was real or something but shows are shows. Games are games. Books are books. They're all kind of escape routes from reality, therefore most of their contents are intangible. Anyone understand that?
I know that, but this isn't supposed to be serious. And what you said at the end makes you kinda sound like youre calling everyone idiots...
You dont have to be super serious.

#Jokesfordays!

I know that, but this isn't supposed to be serious. And what you said at the end makes you kinda sound like youre calling everyone idiots...
You dont have to be super serious.
I'm not calling anyone an idiot. I found what I typed to be a bit confusing myself so I just wrote that, if my comment offends you go ahead and report it. Anyways this might not be a serious topic, but most of the time I'm really serious, can't stop that.

I'm not calling anyone an idiot. I found what I typed to be a bit confusing myself so I just wrote that, if my comment offends you go ahead and report it. Anyways this might not be a serious topic, but most of the time I'm really serious, can't stop that.
It's okay, I'm not offended at all. And why report you? Waste of time.
I can relate, sometimes I'm the goofy nerd I usually am and sometimes I take everything like it's a cure for cancer.
No hard feeling, bud.

Back
Top Bottom