What character are you attracted to?

L from Death Note -p- and Light as well. They're both attractive. :3 And Misa too actually ~p~.
Your PP is awesome btw. :D
eh, i prefer L, but Light's voice in the English dub of DN is pretty hot.

thank you *w*

Ahri from LoL is pretty hot imo.
tumblr_n0bri2XGJS1rcy5vdo2_500.png
Also found this V for @Baconfry :p
lol___sona_x_ahri_by_bastishasi-d6qskvn.png

It's happened to everybody. You were watching or playing something, and in your head you thought, "Woah, he/she's hot. Shut up, me!"
So what fictional character have you found yourself swooning at?
Personally, I've always liked Maka from Soul Eater and Nagi from Hayate the Combat Butler...
You know it's happened...
Nagi? Really? Most people like Hinagiku more

I literally went through every single page of this thread and had Google Images open in another tab so I could do some, y'know, research. And I have one thing to say.

Disappointment is not strong enough a word to describe how I feel. Why do people post nothing but lard sacks and Snorlacks? I did all that digging for nothing? Dong has not been expanded today.

Asuna is hot, though. Personally, I'm going to nominate Riza Hawkeye from FMA for being the most badass female character I can remember...
tumblr_lkc8ocIRnj1qhjsago1_500.gif

...though her :red: ain't bad at all. OOOOHHH
We may have made some jokes here and there, but then again, you're the one who willingly searched for wario and snorlax r34

I literally went through every single page of this thread and had Google Images open in another tab so I could do some, y'know, research. And I have one thing to say.

Disappointment is not strong enough a word to describe how I feel. Why do people post nothing but lard sacks and Snorlacks? I did all that digging for nothing? Dong has not been expanded today.

Asuna is hot, though. Personally, I'm going to nominate Riza Hawkeye from FMA for being the most badass female character I can remember...
tumblr_lkc8ocIRnj1qhjsago1_500.gif

...though her :red: ain't bad at all. OOOOHHH
Luigi strongly disapproves.

I remember thinking Kirito from SAO was pretty attractive. Idk, I see a lot of fictional guys that I think are cute, but I'm not neccesarily attracted to many of them. I'll crush on people's OCs if they are really well written (and cute) every now and then, tho.

Back
Top Bottom