Casual What do you want for Christmas?

1. Trouble (the board game)
2. A cheap Capture Card.
3. More Angry Birds Go! Telepods (because those are still fun to collect =P)
4. Something else I might enjoy. (I can't think of something >,<)
5. MONEY!1!1!!1!!!one!!11
6. Terraria plush toys
7. ...uh...something?
8. A Wii U (probably the most unlikely thing of all, but I really want that thing! xD)
9. A Music Making tool
10. Art lessons of some kind
11. Halloween to forever be gone .___.
12. FRAPS Full Version
13. ANY EDITING PROGRAM EVER IT WILL BE BETTER THEN THE ONE I HAVE

A new computer
My mom and sister to visit me
A pretty, festive dress. And a scarf to match.
Ribbons. Lots of ribbons.
Best wedding ever on FF14.
Sweets! Seasonal edibles!

For Christmas, I've asked for an Earthworm Jim action figure, for collecting and childhood purposes, an Arc Notebook, a pack of Uni-Ball @Jetstream Infinity pens, except without the infinity part, and Omega Ruby on the 3DS.

As for me getting gifts for others, I have bought a red panda plush. That actually happened.

hm...
1. 1.3
2. starcraft II legacy of the void
3. Any kind of DS
4. A wii U
5. My fat cat to be fatter and fluffier than ever.
6. to be good at spriting
7. Idk, food?
8. Starbound
9. Any wii, wii u (presuming i get it), DS (same here), SNES, N64, Gamecube, Xbox 360, or computer, game.
10. Idk, a pillow or blanket or something. maybe a book of some kind. whatever... :p
11. and a better video making software

Clomipramine. It was my previous medication, but the company with the copyright stopped making it. My new medication has many side effects which make my life terrible, yet my doctor refuses to believe that despite the fact the side effects began at the same time i started taking it >.>
... Sounds to me like you should be wanting a new doctor... (But seriously, that sucks)

Anyway... to be honest, I'd like a PSTV. Yeah, I know, I'm weird.

an unbreakable pair of headphones/earbuds with excellent sound quality
^this you have no idea ho many pairs of skullcandys i've gone through this year i sick and tiered of blowing the speakers in them or snaping cords when they got caught on my skateboard
also an android tablet.

Back
Top Bottom