Serious What do you wish you could change about yourself?

Do you really want to change something about yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'M FABULOUS AS WHO I AM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a serious and possibly very personal discussion, so don't feel like you have to share.
So basically this is a thread about saying what you wish you could change about yourself if you had to change anything, this could be anything, like personality, appearance, health or something like that.

to start I'll say something
if there was one thing, it would probably be that I'm waaay too self conscious about myself, and will get extremely embarrassed at things. This prevents me from taking some risks, and actually being who I want to be. With my family and close friends, I feel like I'm actually at least a bit myself in personality, but with strangers and people who are only acquaintances I default to polite mode. I can get so self conscious that even in completely anonymous situations I can refrain from something that I actually wanted to do, and even be extremely embarrassed at stuff I did before. I also make sure to make my appearance seem as normal as possible, even though I know it doesn't matter that much. I even just removed the sentence that went there because I am so self conscious no joke. Was almost about to remove that last one too actually. Because of this I envy people who say and do what they want and don't fear people judging them.

wow that was personal, anyway that was me, what about you.

This is a serious and possibly very personal discussion, so don't feel like you have to share.
So basically this is a thread about saying what you wish you could change about yourself if you had to change anything, this could be anything, like personality, appearance, health or something like that.

to start I'll say something
if there was one thing, it would probably be that I'm waaay too self conscious about myself, and will get extremely embarrassed at things. This prevents me from taking some risks, and actually being who I want to be. With my family and close friends, I feel like I'm actually at least a bit myself in personality, but with strangers and people who are only acquaintances I default to polite mode. I can get so self conscious that even in completely anonymous situations I can refrain from something that I actually wanted to do, and even be extremely embarrassed at stuff I did before. I also make sure to make my appearance seem as normal as possible, even though I know it doesn't matter that much. I even just removed the sentence that went there because I am so self conscious no joke. Was almost about to remove that last one too actually. Because of this I envy people who say and do what they want and don't fear people judging them.

wow that was personal, anyway that was me, what about you.
Hi there @PeanutButterSquid, for this type of personal topic with responses that might be emotionally charged or sensitive, there is a better place to house threads of this nature. You may not know about it as you're relatively new. :) The Terraria Adult Swim: A Dedicated Place for Mature and/or Potentially Volatile Topics is an opt-in Social Group that is a better fit for your thread.

I would normally move your thread into that section and simply let you know that it was moved. However, we're not able to move regular threads into Social Groups. So instead, I'm going to lock this thread and ask that you remake your thread in the Adult Swim Social Group. Take a look around to see if there isn't something similar posted there first. :) And you'll need to Join the Social Group in order to post there.

You can hit "Start a Conversation" under my profile pic to private message me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom