What does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingartoria

Steampunker
Okay so I was playing Terraria, and I exited the game to watch some youtube. My computer blue-screened while I was watching youtube :mad:. I reload my computer and such and I open up terraria and I see this on one of my characters.
bandicam 2014-11-21 21-01-10-268.jpg

(Don't mind Guy, look at Zach) This is what it looks like on my menu.
bandicam 2014-11-21 21-01-14-821.jpg

And this is my character. He wasn't the default character like this either.
Is there a way I can fix this?? This was an end game character, and I would be very sad if I can't play on this character anymore.;(

Unless you make backups on a regular basis, I'd say Zach is lost to you. I generally make back-ups once a week, or before trying out a mod/tool.

Okay so I was playing Terraria, and I exited the game to watch some youtube. My computer blue-screened while I was watching youtube :mad:. I reload my computer and such and I open up terraria and I see this on one of my characters.
View attachment 11111
(Don't mind Guy, look at Zach) This is what it looks like on my menu.
View attachment 11112
And this is my character. He wasn't the default character like this either.
Is there a way I can fix this?? This was an end game character, and I would be very sad if I can't play on this character anymore.;(
Sadly I don't believe so it means the character got corrupted you may be able to find some one that can fix it for you but most likely now. Sorry.

Unless you make backups on a regular basis, I'd say Zach is lost to you. I generally make back-ups once a week, or before trying out a mod/tool.
Aww, man. :sigh: I still have the world, It just doesn't feel right making a new character to replace this one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1416625957][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the help guys.

Dont worry, this happened to me, but on the very first character I made ;~;
==R.I.P Kat==
=2012-2014=
=You will be missed=

Try this:
Check your player folder (Documents/My Games/Terraria/Player). There might be a .bad file. Delete it.
I've had this problem before, and I deleted the .bad file. Then my player became normal.
BUT it's not there, [contact a staff]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom