What does your character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver reflective dye on old Necro armour and reflective dye on Mothron wings.
Simple but looks neat

Player.png

My avatar right here.
Nebula armour, Fishron Wings and Fire Gauntlet. (Either in Vanity or Use depending what I use)
Hades Shadowflame dye on Wings and Gauntlet. Purple & Silver Dye on Wisp. Also have a Pygmy Necklace with Hades Shadowflame dye on but that's just so it doesn't clog up my inventory.

An old look I used to go for was a plant person.
Plantera Mask, Chlorophyte body and legs. Leaf Wings, Fire Gauntlet and Lava Boots with Bright Violet Dye.

Capture 2015-08-21 21_04_05.png

This picture is in my avatar. It has my expert mode character who is about to face the mechanical bosses. He is the ruler of my (more or less) grand underground castle. I have several other characters as well but I 'm too lazy to snap shot them.

VMolasb

Accessories: Fishron Wings, Star Cloak, Mana Flower, Lightning Boots, and an Obsidian Shield. Also an Anti-Gravity Hook.

Armor: Beetle, defensive.

Weapons: Death Sickle, Influx Waver, Nimbus Rod, Rainbow Gun, Vampire knifes, Flairon, Electrosphere Launcher, Tempest Staff, and Laser Machine gun.

Mounts: UFO, Pigron, and unicorn.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440248492,1440248471][/DOUBLEPOST]Whoops. Do this link. http://imgur.com/VMolasb

Made some final changes to my team and made a signature with them. I wish there was a way to change skin and eye color after creating a character. Perhaps if the stylist sold a tanning bed (a furniture item used to change skin color to whatever you want) and contacts (consumable items that allow you to change your eye color when used).

My character Mireni Okri has gladiotor armour and an eyepatch all in negative armour, with hairstyle 24 in yellow colour.
My character Jones has obsidian outlaw armour in void dye.
My ranged character has vortex armour with the jack o' lantern mask. (and stealth mode)

It took a lot of work to put this guy together. Black dye is really hard to get.

The idea was that a space mercenary type guy crash-landed on the world of Terraria after getting attacked by a certain race of aliens we call Martians and he lost all of his gear in the crash so he had to start from scratch. I wanted to have a sci-fi stealth sniper with an overall purple theme to him (since purple's my favorite color). I took some inspiration from the tensors in Brandon Sanderson's Steelheart when I tried Negative Dye on the Feral Claws. I also HAD to do something with the Phase dye, so I put it on my wings. Overall, I'm proud with the look I've given him.

This is his equipment:
Vb-J92A3Pcc9PwgEEi3rKqz_qmznMuvUZnsApHyfChaaiR69DxdWrrkQCVKCqE1LftcNdudlTPWpss0=w1336-h533

The important pieces are:
Cobalt Mask - Purple and Black Dye
Cobalt Chestplate - Purple and Black Dye
Obsidian Pants - Purple and Black Dye
Frost Wings - Phase Dye
Feral Claws - Negative Dye

This is of course a mid-tier Hardmode character (I haven't beaten Plantera yet), so the equipment definitely isn't the best.

According to my current profile pic

Familiar set with
- Hairstyle #21 dyed with Burning Hades Dye
- Tank Top with undershirt color matches the skin

And Solar Wings dyed with Burning Hades Dye

Based on me IRL, because I'm not creative.
Same name (Silver, Not Silvia or any other type of Silvia, My name's just Silver.)

My character's wearing what I was wearing when I made it.

Attachments

• Capture 2015-09-13 20_17_15.png
    Capture 2015-09-13 20_17_15.png
    524 bytes · Views: 346
Last edited:
This is one of my VERY first vanity sets (The second one, because I can't remember the first one), it's simple yet I think it works
Wearing: Familiar wig, ruby robe, and red cape
Harpy wings underneath
Capture 2015-09-22 19_11_43.png
Capture 2015-09-22 19_15_39.png

My current one? I'm just wearing full crowno gear because I like the set :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom