What Gender's the Bosses?

(This is my own opinion, alright? Also this is only for the main bosses. Not counting Event and/or Minibosses.)

Male - King Slime (he's pretty obvious), Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Brain of Cthulhu, Skeletron, Deerclops, Wall of Flesh, Retinazer, Spazmatism, The Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, Golem, Duke Fishron, Lunatic Cultist, Moon Lord, Torch God (As a bonus, and since it's name isn't The Torch Goddess, that confirms it's male the mysterious unseen being)

Female - Queen Bee (pretty obvious too), Queen Slime (obvious too), Plantera, Empress of Light

No Gender - Pillars

Now you might be saying, BRUH, you put the Pillars in No Gender, BUT NOT THE ONES WHO REALISTICALLY WOULDN'T HAVE A GENDER, LIKE THE MECHANICALS? BRUH WTF?

Once again, like what I said, this is just what I like to think lmao.

(This is my own opinion, alright? Also this is only for the main bosses. Not counting Event and/or Minibosses.)

Male - King Slime (he's pretty obvious), Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Brain of Cthulhu, Skeletron, Deerclops, Wall of Flesh, Retinazer, Spazmatism, The Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, Golem, Duke Fishron, Lunatic Cultist, Moon Lord, Torch God (As a bonus, and since it's name isn't The Torch Goddess, that confirms it's male the mysterious unseen being)

Female - Queen Bee (pretty obvious too), Queen Slime (obvious too), Plantera, Empress of Light

No Gender - Pillars

Now you might be saying, BRUH, you put the Pillars in No Gender, BUT NOT THE ONES WHO REALISTICALLY WOULDN'T HAVE A GENDER, LIKE THE MECHANICALS? BRUH WTF?

I think brain might be female bc they are like a queen of eyes

No Gender - Pillars

I agree with this, but you added deerclops & pillars, either a sort of event boss out right one, So I would like to add 3 more this:

Male: Cyclops, dark mage, lepus, pumpking, turkor, santa bot, krampus, Ocram

Female: Ice queen, betsy

Sexless/unknown: tree group

Way I see it is this.

Male: Moon Lord is referred to as such.

Female: Queen bee (Not much explaining needed here), EoL (Again, doesn't take much explaining), Plantera (Confirmed by Cenx)

Unknown: Fishron (I just consider that as being the name of the species/mutation to explain how you can fight it again), Cultist (We never see what's under the robes)

None: The rest

This is not counting event bosses btw.
(And even then I'd only really consider Ice Queen and Betsy to have actually specified gender.)

KS: male, duh
EoC: male
BoC: male
EoW: female
Queen bee: female, duh
Skeletron: male
Deerclops: either, they're a wild animal

WoF: Probably pangender (Well? they're a wall of randomly sourced flesh)
QS: female, duh
Twins: I'm actually going to say female here, I think that I just works. (they are robots though)
Skeletron prime: male
Destroyer: female
Plantera: female
Golem: male
DF: male, duh
Empress of light: female, duh
LC: male
ML: male, duh

Mechdusa: female

No Gender - Pillars

Actually, plantera is a flower, so biologically it's transgender...

And the phrase "god" doesn't mean that the being is male, it just states that it's omnipotent and responsible for very big things (eg. pandora's box)...
Another thing, Moon Lord is obviously a reference to Cthulhu, and in The Call Of Cthulhu, it's oftenly called "he" even though it/he(?) does not have a real gender... Now, looking at Terraria's lore, we can see that all the old bosses and mechanical bosses are meant to be a piece of Moon Lord or Cthulhu, so as a result, it means that they're DEFINITELY MALE.

Back
Top Bottom