What if Terraria bosses were Pokémon?

L0ST5ILVER

Official Terrarian
The game is simple, come up with your most crazy, creative reasons and ideas for what pokémon could replace the roll of a terraria boss!
Do multiple examples if you want, one for the closest design and one for the closest in-game function if you want.

I'll start with the classic EoC:
________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Eye of Cthulhu -
Eye_of_Cthulhu.png

The EoC I reckon could either be Ghastly or Darmanitan

Ghastly for it's somewhat similar design, and Darmanitan for it's ability to change once it reaches below half health (though that's really the only similarity)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

While we're at it, what Pokémon would make for a good boss (or just regular enemy) in Terraria too?
I think Bronzor could be a cool enemy for the post plantera dungeon, it would drop the nazor too because of the similar name :p
I also think Mewtwo would function as a good Lunatic Cultist type boss.

Alright, let's see what you lot can come up with.

Have fun ~<3

Duke Fishron always seemed like a Gyarados-type boss to me. They're both rather goofy-looking dragons, they both have the ability to summon hurricanes (for Duke, they're sharknados, but close enough), AND you get them both through fishing.

For Plantera, I'd have to say Ferrothorn for the somwhat-similar design, and Roserade for the flowers (of course) and somewhat-similar attacks.

I think Abomasnow would be a pretty cool boss. We'd finally get an actual boss for the ice biome, although I'm not sure what it'd be modeled after... maybe a Golem-type boss with arms that'd use Wood Hammer throughout the fight (and would also be unbreakable), and more ice-type attacks instead of the lazers and fireballs normally in the Golem fight (Abomasnow wouldn't have to lose the head part, that'd just be weird)?

I think Abomasnow would be a pretty cool boss. We'd finally get an actual boss for the ice biome, although I'm not sure what it'd be modeled after... maybe a Golem-type boss with arms that'd use Wood Hammer throughout the fight (and would also be unbreakable), and more ice-type attacks instead of the lazers and fireballs normally in the Golem fight (Abomasnow wouldn't have to lose the head part, that'd just be weird)?

I have an even better idea, maybe Pokémon Golem could replace Terraria Golem, since they are both rock, and Golem could use a surprisingly wide variety of moves that are not it’s type? ~:p

Steelix could definitely be a replacement for the Destroyer. They both have that metal design, are quite large AND serpentine. Mega Steelix has those crystals flying around it, so those could act as probes... maybe. I would've picked Rayquaza for the Destroyer, but hey, the Destroyer isn't THAT powerful.

Back
Top Bottom