Mobile What inspired you to play mobile Terraria?

Ender Rebel

Official Terrarian
I know most of you play Terraria Mobile because the PC equivalent was awesome, but what other reasons are there? Let me hear your reasonings :)

I was playing Minecraft and wanted to see if there was anything else like it, but better. First, I downloaded it from...somewhere. Decided it was worthy. And proceeded to purchase it from the Play Store. I like to try before I buy.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433439766,1433439706][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was free on amazon for a day.
I also got the Amazon version when it was free.

It was 99 cents on google play, and my neighbor loved terreria when 1.1 came out, so I thought "hey why not try it"

I was playing Minecraft and wanted to see if there was anything else like it, but better. First, I downloaded it from...somewhere. Decided it was worthy. And proceeded to purchase it from the Play Store. I like to try before I buy.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433439766,1433439706][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also got the Amazon version when it was free.
Me too. What made me want to get it was I was at a school event and my friend was playing it. And I got my kindle fire on Christmas ( the day terraria was free on amazon) and immediately downloaded terraria.

Last edited:
I actually started on mobile and upgraded to PC last year. I still love mobile, even though I do most of it on PC. Now that they are updating mobile with 1.2.4, I will definitely be playing it alot more...mostly at work at my desk when I'm supposed to be working.

I was searching a game on the App Store saw terraria, downloaded, made a hack for this game.
You're on the forums? Thanks for the hack I used it after I got endgame items. I uninstalled the hack however but keep up the good work
[DOUBLEPOST=1437361678,1437361456][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know most of you play Terraria Mobile because the PC equivalent was awesome, but what other reasons are there? Let me hear your reasonings :)
I got bored and went on the appstore. I saw this game when it was first released. I made it to WOF and deleted it. Then I found out about the PC and Xbox versions, and reinstalled later. The hardmode update came out and I've benn hooked ever since
[DOUBLEPOST=1437361756][/DOUBLEPOST]
Controls are easy? You are one of a kind!
Many Mobile Terrarians complain about the controls being horrible, though I find it not much of a hassle.
I prefer mobile controls over console or PC controls

Friends were talking about it, so I decided to check it out. And since I can't play PC version and mobile was my only option...

Search the Apple App Store, see it, look at screenshot, buy it. I actually played on mobile before PC.
I still remember "WTF IS LEAD WHERE IS THE CRIMSON IS THE WIKI WRONG" before 1.2 came out, I literally know nothing.

I actually started playing Terraria because of minecraft you know the splash text in the menu it said "try terraria" and i did and love it. Whst hooked me was the action bosses aspect of if it.

I remember when I found out about Terraria, like 1-2 years ago, I decided to see the screenshots. Then I saw Skeletron and Skeletron Prime. I got freaked out and decided to not get the game taht time.
Got it 6 months ago, love it still hehe

I remember once when I was watching Good Game SP and they reviewed Terraria so I bought it on steam, died about ten million times in fifteen minutes, then forgot about it. About two years later I saw it on the App Store and thought, "why not?" And downloaded it. It was on my iPod 4, and extremely buggy/broken, as there were no oceans and it was laggy, and I thought that the entire endgame goal was.... To get every statue. Forgot about it again. About one year later at my school we had a "technology day" and my friend was playing it and I joined his world and saw the most amazing thing ever... Necro Amour and A Muramasa. He helped me beat Skeletron, and the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom