What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

get the trumpet to office i dont give a trumpet about that you have a flu
I enter the 🎺 symbol manually if there comes a bad word

A friend of my mum said "The inventor of the treadmill lived only 40 years while the inventor of whiskey lived 95 years, so better drink much alcohol rather than doing sport. Sport has no benefits"
Also he once said to a 1.40 m tall kid that the kid will fail on the piano if it cannot play a decime interval (C4 to E5) despite the hands are small.

I enter the 🎺 symbol manually if there comes a bad word

A friend of my mum said "The inventor of the treadmill lived only 40 years while the inventor of whiskey lived 95 years, so better drink much alcohol rather than doing sport. Sport has no benefits"
Also he once said to a 1.40 m tall kid that the kid will fail on the piano if it cannot play a decime interval (C4 to E5) despite the hands are small.
That’s literally a M10 jump. Most people cannot do that because their fingers aren’t long enough. I can barely do a M9. That friend sounds like they don’t think before they speak.

Iirc it’s preferred to fully censor or not censor at all. When you only partially censor it can still be obvious what word is being said and they don’t want that on a site suitable for everyone. But when you just say a word like damn or :red: it’ll fully censor and those who have the censors on won’t be able to see the word, keeping it pg-13.

partially censor
You mean with the ******* ?

(I cannot PM you, there is no option to PM you)
1704745722983.png

Compare to user who I can PM
1704745756108.png

Iirc it’s preferred to fully censor or not censor at all. When you only partially censor it can still be obvious what word is being said and they don’t want that on a site suitable for everyone. But when you just say a word like damn or :red: it’ll fully censor and those who have the censors on won’t be able to see the word, keeping it pg-13.
You mean with the ******* ?

(I cannot PM you, there is no option to PM you)
View attachment 450811

Compare to user who I can PM
View attachment 450812

Fully censored, or not censored at all when it comes to text is correct.

What should be avoided is partial censoring, pretending this word is profanity for example: "w*rd" (word). That's what should be avoided.

If it is in an image or video, then it should always be fully censored no matter what.

This is off topic from the thread though, so if either of you have further questions about handling profanity, feel free to shoot me a pm.

I wanted a cheeseburger without cheese and didn't get why my mom kept on asking if I wanted a hamburger. In my defense, I was 3 or 4.

During the time I was off the Forums, and by the same person who had said to put the cookies in the dishwasher:

"You may drink the candy cane."

:sigh:
If it weren't for the cookies in the dishwasher thing, I'd wonder if drinking the cane cane made sense in context. If it dissolved or melted, drinking it would make sense. It'd raise questions of why someone would still want it, but it's still make some sense.

I wanted a cheeseburger without cheese and didn't get why my mom kept on asking if I wanted a hamburger. In my defense, I was 3 or 4.

If it weren't for the cookies in the dishwasher thing, I'd wonder if drinking the cane cane made sense in context. If it dissolved or melted, drinking it would make sense. It'd raise questions of why someone would still want it, but it's still make some sense.
For context, the person they were telling it to asked that person if they were allowed to have that candy cane to eat.

Now that I think about it, I did accidently ask "May I use the seeds?" to someone once instead of asking if I could eat them.

Back
Top Bottom