What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

my sister completely refuses to believe that the 24 hour clock is better than the 12 hour one. whenever i ask why, i am never able get a useful answer
Yeah that's just weird. I at first didn't understand 12 hour clocks either, but I can understand them now and I generally convert to 12 hour when talking here so others don't have to do so instead.

Anyway, one of my top quotes from more recent things I heard:
"Can you shut up? You're dead!"
The other people in the room were playing a game called Secret Hitler. I don't think I'll ever participate in that because 1: I'd suck at it, and 2: I personally find it a lot funnier to just be working on something only to hear something like that from the other table.

"Yeah I was looking at your wings; are they chicken or pork?"

"No take the spinach off. I don't like spinach, it feels like I'm eating leaves."

"Very few people have managed to get that ending. What makes you think you'll be able to do it?" ...or something like that. It was in regards to the true true ending of Dead Cells, and said by someone I know IRL, back before I had even gotten my first boss cell(In other words, before unlocking the next hardest difficulty at the time, being "Hard" difficulty).

Ironically, them trying to discourage me from getting that ending only made me more determined to get it(and eventually caused me to succeed in doing so), and even then, I thought that statement was dumb. My response? "Even though few people have managed to get that ending, it's still possible. If other people are able to do it, so can I. Even if my chances are slim to none on me getting it, I want to still try to get it."

"Now just stop it, stop telling me what to do! I am a proud, ignorant woman, and no one's going to change that!" - Luanne Platter

"Now that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard anyone say!" - Peggy Hill

*Luanne runs away crying*

That KOTH scene is instantly what I thought of when I saw this post. I had to. It was too perfect.

A primary school teacher argued with me one time, saying that Día de los muertos is a sombre ceremony like Remembrance Day or ANZAC Day, instead of the joyous celebration it is in reality.
Her logic was that it was related to death, therefore it must be sad like a funeral.

For the longest time my baby sister thought Hess were fair because they were always next to the dairy section in the grocery store. The thrush came out when I turned out to be lactose intolerant but could still eat eggs.

believe it or not, y'all, this is coming from me :redspin:

it's quite a stretch but
one time on roblox in like 2020 or smth i revealed my address to one of my old roblox friends... without private chatting... IN A PUBLIC SERVER. (obviously i'm not revealing it here, smh you really think i'd do that?)
how was i so friggin' braindead at that time :confused:

(PS. if there's a "what's the dumbest thing you've ever done/said" thread somewhere that i didn't notice, moderators are free to move it there)

Back
Top Bottom