What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Seems like whenever someone says (an aspect of) a game isn't realistic or authentic there's always one bloke who pulls this card out:

"It's a video game, not real life."

Last edited:
I once overheard someone talking about potato pips. The same person also spoke of Alsatians and called then alstations lol. Maybe because of them being a common police dog and police station...yeah.

Doing fish things in science class and talking about their reproduction. While the teacher is describing the stuff, one kid asks: "So sperm is a fish?"

'Jesus didn't exist'

Even if you don't believe he is God, you can't deny that he exists.
And you can't prove he's real, so what if a "Human" made the bible saying it's real or it was made first to prove/ "make sense" of how things work. Quote this and that means this and that is real or fake. It's faith, any one of them can be real, any one can easily be as fake as the other. After all we made them.
"Where's your jacket? aren't you cold?" ( Mean while it's 15- 35 degrees Fahrenheit ), Oh woops did I forget to bring a jacket when it's not cold?
[doublepost=1466316702,1466316504][/doublepost]
I watched my friend walk up to a cop and say "Hey, you want some drugs?"...yeah
What's wrong with drugs? I hear their quite healthy if you take the right ones, the left ones however are left on the ground and leaves grow on em :D see what I did there? ;)

because of the states terrible education system
Just because an education system is bad doesn't make an American dumb. It's like saying, if you go to a good school of course you'll become smart. Like seriously, what kind of thinking is that? If you do your homework you'll be better than the ones who don't do it. Math to me, is like P.E. the only reason for a lot of my classes grades that go down in fact is because I don't do some of my HW, Sure, doing it helps, but in no state does needing more help on a subject mean you're better than who doesn't need help. Also, grades don't determine how smart someone is, grades = work = labor. It's what they say, a = b, b = c, so a = c. If you ask me, nobody is smart, it's more of everything is a process of elimination. Doesn't work? try something else, blame this or that, doesn't work? blame something else. Well, anyways this is I guess you could call something I do during those pointless hours I waste at school, is think about something else that'll occupy my time, just like this. Anyways have a good day/night everyone, I'm going to play a game.

"Undertale is cancer."
"Undertale is the best thing ever."

IT'S JUST A :red:ING GAME PEOPLE CALM THE :red: DOWN!
[doublepost=1466390030,1466389851][/doublepost]
And you can't prove he's real, so what if a "Human" made the bible saying it's real or it was made first to prove/ "make sense" of how things work. Quote this and that means this and that is real or fake. It's faith, any one of them can be real, any one can easily be as fake as the other. After all we made them.
"Where's your jacket? aren't you cold?" ( Mean while it's 15- 35 degrees Fahrenheit ), Oh woops did I forget to bring a jacket when it's not cold?
[doublepost=1466316702,1466316504][/doublepost]
What's wrong with drugs? I hear their quite healthy if you take the right ones, the left ones however are left on the ground and leaves grow on em :D see what I did there? ;)
We have scientific evidence that a human known as Jesus of Nazareth does exist.

This thread is not for debating, it is for people to say things they heard that they think are stupid. People can say what they want without being called out by others.

If you want to debate something, go create a thread in the appropriate section, such as Off Topic or, in the case of the Jesus question, Adult Swim.

Back
Top Bottom