What is the easiest boss in the game? (Mobile, PC, and Console)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eater of worlds as I just cheese him with my godly dark lance which is easy enough to get, don't even need armour lol... Just wait and attack. As for hardmode, I've only done one boss and that's skeletron prime, I beat him with mana + health regen and thorns potions, and my trusty magic dagger with extra magic damage potion... Yep I use a lot of potions... But it's pretty quick and easy as long as my mana doesn't keep running out, which it does
[DOUBLEPOST=1415123324][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thinking that Lepus might be an easy boss, but I haven't fought it yet. Otherwise, eater of worlds. Easy. One word, Vilethorn.

Dark lance works better IMO, it's quicker and inflicts 2-3xdamage per hit

Plantera is by far the easiest boss for me.

how to Plantera
step 1: acquire chlorophyte partisan and appropriate armour, and accessories that suit you best. (in my case titanium or frost)

step 2: locate bulb

step 3: find or make giant chunk of floating blocks

step 4: circle around block while making spear fart on boss

step 5: ???

step 6: profit.

if done correctly, you should take minimal to no damage.

I have to say Ocram. I personally play more Pc than console, but by the time you get his summoner, you will more than likely have endgame gear.

Duh, anyone can kill them with high end gear.

The question is really, "What boss is easiest when you are at the correct tier?"
It's still the Eater Of Worlds. Worm enemies in general are just easy to beat because of how much damage you can do to them quickly as opposed to single-target foes, the EoW doesn't even have the huge health pool and laser minions that the Destroyer has to make it difficult.

It's still the Eater Of Worlds. Worm enemies in general are just easy to beat because of how much damage you can do to them quickly as opposed to single-target foes, the EoW doesn't even have the huge health pool and laser minions that the Destroyer has to make it difficult.
Because the destroyer is hardmode... You don't understand scaling difficulty

I know this sounds stupid but i gotta the easiest for me was skeltron/the twins :p both only took me one try all the others took at least two.

The twins pee me off :/ especially second form, was so close to killing them with my mage... Then my mana ran about and so did my potion buff and well.. I died lol

Pre-Hardmode: Eater of Worlds. Grapple, Vilethorn. 'Nuff said. And also the Lepus. Seriously, his minions do more damage to you.
Hardmode: Destroyer. Skybridges make the Destroyer a cheese. If that doesn't count, then Skeletron Prime. Clockwork Assault Rifle, Crystal Bullets, :redspin:.

Eater of worlds, you don't even have to prepair for him. Just have iron armor, lights bane, stand still and you win

Pre-Hardmode, King Slime, with Queen Bee getting second place.
Hardmode, Skeletron Prime.

King Slime is a joke by the time you're likely to confront him, and all you need for the Queen Bee is a Water Bolt and Cloud in a Bottle and suddenly the fight is very easy.

Skeletron Prime is not that easy of a boss, but compared to other Hardmode bosses...
It is the one I always defeat first.
Well, um.. Does the Eater Of Worlds even count as a boss..?
I f-found.. a-um.. a Cutlass during a Pirate Invasion. When I spawned the EoW with the.. Shadow balls, right. All I had to do was stand still and hold down M1.
Cutlass is a Hardmode weapon.
EoW is not a Hardmode boss.
It does not count.

King slime. It's crappy mobility DESTROYS any chances of it being a formidable boss.

easiestoss would be fishron took my lifes savings and downed him with coin gun....ps i still havent made it back
[DOUBLEPOST=1418056905][/DOUBLEPOST]spelling is a. boss i need help on first tactic stop using a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom