What is the most exciting thing about 1.3 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Scout

Terrarian
Now, I know most of us are just hyped to be hyped about 1.3. Others have reasons for that. So what are your reasons? Mine is the npcs defending themselves.

:redspin:ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!ACHIEVEMENTS!:redmunch:

Mine is that Terraria appears to have a whopping overhaul, not just some simple content update. It'll be a different experience altogether, I'm sure. But it's painful to wait, even though only 3 days left.

The Golden Bug Net. :nursecool:
But, when seriously speaking, then Steam integration, becase Hamachi is absolutely terrible. Not very long ago, when I tried to set up a server with Hamachi, it wiped all other networks(including the broadcom driver) and I had to use that slow as :redmunch: internet. Still using it. ~:cry:

tobuscus-portal-fall-o.gif
PORTAL GUN

The Golden Bug Net. :nursecool:
But, when seriously speaking, then Steam integration, becase Hamachi is absolutely terrible. Not very long ago, when I tried to set up a server with Hamachi, it wiped all other networks(including the broadcom driver) and I had to use that slow as :redmunch: internet. Still using it. ~:cry:
But why would you use hamachi if you have gameranger,which is a lot more efficient:confused:?

The fact that the desert will get an underground variant is close to the top. For the number one favorite thing though, I'd have to say the Solar / Lunar / Corrupted Pillar boss. I mean, it just looks amazing, and if the trailer identified the sound-track, that will take my number one spot as well. My second favorite is the most obvious though: Steam Integration. Must I say more?

expertmodeexpertmodeexpertmodeexpertmodeexpertmodeexpertmode
and also, steam integration. NO MORE STUPID HAMACHI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom