What is the most rare thing you own?

A high I.Q.
High I.Q is high.
I forgive you!

After you give me your golden Thomas. Mwahahaha
K, here:
gold.jpg

I've got some old-:red: brazillian coins. They are from the monarchy times (1822 - 1888) and some from the 20th century. So yeah... I guess they are rare. And old.

Oh, I also have a big collection of minerals. I have, like, a two-inch tall stone of amethyst.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418321287][/DOUBLEPOST]Probably bigger.

The rarest thing I, and all of us own is the combination of the genetic information we received from our mothers and fathers that constitutes our DNA sequence.
Assuming you do not have an identical twin, it's otherwise extremely unlikely that anyone else on the entire planet has the same genetic makeup as you and I.

The rarest thing I, and all of us own is the combination of the genetic information we received from our mothers and fathers that constitutes our DNA sequence.
Assuming you do not have an identical twin, it's otherwise extremely unlikely that anyone else on the entire planet has the same genetic makeup as you and I.
Why did you bring that much logic into this conversation.

Oh, and my Mom owns the entire collection of Hallmark dollhouse Christmas tree ornaments, which she is entrusting me with when she grows too old, so I sort of have them.
Edit: I also have this TF2 strange Heat of Winter for the Medic, which only 800 or so exist last time I checked. I got it for four dollars, and now it is over the price of a Bill's Hat, which is a lot in TF2.

Last edited:
I'll try my hardest to keep it alive!

For a cost. Visit my thread in my signature. (jk- not entirely-)

Okay, anyway, I'm probably going to get a warning point for that. So, I like these question threads.
Oh, you made a fanfiction too!

Well, anyways, another rare thing I own is a Red Wii from Mario's 20th anniversary. I like it, but it sorta broke... D=

Back
Top Bottom