What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

It's not just trees that give you wood.
Oh my...
In all seriousness, though, I can't think of any other renewable source of wood, and that's the key. Trees are renewable. They're a limitless supply, and generally speaking, maintaining a decent tree farm amounts to less time spent in the long-term versus wandering the world seeking new sources of wood all the time.

Edit: Okay, splinterlings and mourning wood...but really? You're going to get all your wood that way? Tree farm is still easier and more convenient.

Last edited:
Oh my...
In all seriousness, though, I can't think of any other renewable source of wood, and that's the key. Trees are renewable. They're a limitless supply, and generally speaking, maintaining a decent tree farm amounts to less time spent in the long-term versus wandering the world seeking new sources of wood all the time.

Edit: Okay, splinterlings and mourning wood...but really? You're going to get all your wood that way? Tree farm is still easier and more convenient.

I meant there are more then 1 tree type, underground wood houses, and etc.

But it's your opinion if it's important or not.

Probably the K.O cannon, the trident, the excalibur and a bunch more. Not because these weapons are bad, but because you get them at times that there are items that are just simply better in other senses. You might be surprised Excalibur's there, but hot damn the frostbrand is way better.

I think the copper shortsword! Puny little piece of crap! But first, a story...

You enter a new world. Break down a tree and make a workbench. Five seconds later you have a wooden sword. I guess that shortsword goes to waste!

I mean honestly, if you're going to make a sword a minute after you make a world, then what's the point in having a copper shortsword? o_O

"Its me" but what if in this said situation it is not you but actually me?

Oh why not. Rod of Discord. Literally just saves you a few seconds of digging and nothing else.

732.gif

Alright, needless GIFs aside, Blowpipe. :red: that thing, I don't need your damn seeds. I could just make a bow literally before I get you. It's the Keybrand of the first 10 minutes of the game.

Ebonsand is WORSE than useless. It has only ONE use which is to craft Unholy Water, which is only useful as a griefer tool![DOUBLEPOST=1414192419][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh my...

If you're talking about Acorns being useless, they are useless. Jungle trees grow on their own.

If you're talking about Acorns being useless, they are useless. Jungle trees grow on their own.

Jungle grass is high-maintenance if you want the trees, though. You have to constantly go out and get rid of the overgrowth to make spots for trees, and they don't spring up that often. Acorns are plentiful, low-maintenance, and you don't need a special biome to grow them. So they're still more convenient.

Back
Top Bottom