What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

bubble gun, too op.

but if for real(again):
pixie dust.
Well it does have some uses, unlike other items, I am looking at you ebonsand. Its would have been main use is healing potions, but I get all of mine from the bosses.

I think the copper shortsword! Puny little piece of crap! But first, a story...

You enter a new world. Break down a tree and make a workbench. Five seconds later you have a wooden sword. I guess that shortsword goes to waste!

I mean honestly, if you're going to make a sword a minute after you make a world, then what's the point in having a copper shortsword? o_O
i agree, even the copper pickaxe is a better weapon
Dev Armor/wings because they just kill you.
its only for the creators its their wings only they can use them

3) Regrowth Staff - I hate grass anyways, why would I need this?

Building a tree farm, and being too lazy to wait for the grass to actually grow before you can plant the acorns.

Back on topic....

Pearlsand/Ebonsand come to mind, can't really think of any actual uses for them and they can end up screwing stuff up.

Wood Greaves. A whopping ZERO Defense.

Building a tree farm, and being too lazy to wait for the grass to actually grow before you can plant the acorns.

Back on topic....

Pearlsand/Ebonsand come to mind, can't really think of any actual uses for them and they can end up screwing stuff up.

Wood Greaves. A whopping ZERO Defense.

For the first, it can be a quick, cheap way to make a biome-farm, pre-clentaminator, if you make holy/unholy water. If you want a Pow, they're also good for mummy farms. Lastly, with some caveats, they can be used to make aesthetic buildings.

As for the greaves...well, they get you a set bonus?

Any pearl wood gear, why the heck does it exist if you need to defeat the WoF to get to it.

This is something I've always wondered, actually. It's in the top tier of wood equipment, but it's still only wood equipment. For a hardmode resource, what's the point?

I always have a keybrand with me, it just looks so awesome.

But one of the most useless items are the keymolds AFTER you have opened all the chests. I guess you could craft the keys again, open the chests in another world, and then sell the content...

This is a difficult question for a hoarder. Maybe short swords because you can't angle your shank.

All bows. That goes for Terraria, Far Cry, Tomb Raider and pretty much every other game that features both guns and bows.

When will game developers understand firearms were invented precisely because bows were getting old. No point to bows when you have guns.

There's also that fart cushion thingy.

All bows. That goes for Terraria, Far Cry, Tomb Raider and pretty much every other game that features both guns and bows.

When will game developers understand firearms were invented precisely because bows were getting old. No point to bows when you have guns.

There's also that fart cushion thingy.
Aren't we talking about what's most useless in the context of the actual game? Looks like someone's never tried the Tsunami.

Also, Fart in a Jar jumps slightly higher than the Cloud in a Bottle.

Back
Top Bottom