What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

I think the pearlwood armour. For a hardmode resource the armour is very bad!
well, pearlwood is quite common in the hallow, and you cant expect to go out and harvest the best armor in the game. but i agree. no one would need it when they have shadow/crimson/molten armor, so it should be removed

well, pearlwood is quite common in the hallow, and you cant expect to go out and harvest the best armor in the game. but i agree. no one would need it when they have shadow/crimson/molten armor, so it should be removed
but what about someone who is doing a speedrun and kills the WoF with no armour?

I like the pumpkin
These three vanity sets.
Pumpkin_costume.png
Tree_Outfit.png
Fish_costume.png

What in God's name are these? Does anybody actually wear any of these besides the finskirt?
and the fish if dyed

Someday, someday...
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wip-adventure-map.3298/
There's a real early version of it back on terrariaonline for download, but don't play that, the full release will be like 20x better and more stuff than that version.

Back on topic, remove Santa plz, everyone knows he isn't real :red2:
but neither is mithril. and neither are wyverns, harpies, the underworld, demons, the WoF, eoc, king slime, slimes, the twins, skeletron normal or prime, the devourer or eater, mummies, excalibur, or almost anything else in hardmode.

angry bones, keybrand, dryad,ice blade, underground cabin, every soul, night's edge, pixies, unicorns, elementals, goblins, duke fishron, BoC, biome chests... should i keep going?

but neither is mithril. and neither are wyverns, harpies, the underworld, demons, the WoF, eoc, king slime, slimes, the twins, skeletron normal or prime, the devourer or eater, mummies, excalibur, or almost anything else in hardmode.

angry bones, keybrand, dryad,ice blade, underground cabin, every soul, night's edge, pixies, unicorns, elementals, goblins, duke fishron, BoC, biome chests... should i keep going?
wait what wyverns aren't real my dreams are crushed I wanted to be an astronaut and go to space to see them and have them chase me back down to earth ;(

mummies are real though

Pearlwood items. They are terrible, even for the start of hardmode. Seriously, they are worse than the early metal sets.
i agree. also,the gravestones are quite annoying. I had a pirate invasion in my world, and i died a lot(only cobalt armor) and there were gravestones everywhere. they don't even sell for anything!

i agree. also,the gravestones are quite annoying. I had a pirate invasion in my world, and i died a lot(only cobalt armor) and there were gravestones everywhere. they don't even sell for anything!
same thing happened to me but it was with paladium armour and i had to finish making the armour mid-fight because when it happened i was mining
just after hardmode started so yeah I'd have to agree with you

The staff of earth... does only 3 more damage than a FREAKING LEAF BLOWER, has about 1/8TH OF THE ATTACK SPEED, Is HEAVILY affected by gravity so it doesn't go very far, if it hits a wall or another enemy it does like only 20% damage to the next thing it hits, AND it's a drop from the golem, one of the most farmed bosses, so.... PLEASE RED! Either buff or remove.

The staff of earth... does only 3 more damage than a FREAKING LEAF BLOWER, has about 1/8TH OF THE ATTACK SPEED, Is HEAVILY affected by gravity so it doesn't go very far, if it hits a wall or another enemy it does like only 20% damage to the next thing it hits, AND it's a drop from the golem, one of the most farmed bosses, so.... PLEASE RED! Either buff or remove.
yeah it probably should be removed because the heat ray is also dropped by the golem and its SO much better

Agreed, buff staff of earth.

Back
Top Bottom