• Plantera

• Golem

• Duke Fishron

• Empress of Light

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Brain of Cthulhu (forgot to add lmao)

Results are only viewable after voting.
imo the worst bosses are the ones that are pretty outdated in terms of modern standards, which means a boss like skeletron is pretty middling. he is still a tough fight but he isn't a very interesting one

king slime also but it kinda makes sense considering hes just a bigger slime + queen slime is supposed to be the "updated" version

Lunatic Cultist is just basically a filler boss with no real challenge or rewarding drops other than the Master Mode-exclusive phantasm dragon pet, but it’s cosmetic, so there’s no real weapons or accessories that the Cultist drops. I do however, have the unobtainable Expert Mode bags that he has but not in normal gameplay as on Xbox, a buddy of mine gave them to me although I did not expect to actually get them but these were interesting except they don’t even drop anything but his mask and the developer sets. These bags were just not worth having.

Deerclops is a cool boss, but not despawning when you die makes victory feel cheep when you come back to finish it off. (I know not despawning is intended because it's part of the Don't Starve crossover.) I'm not sure if it's just me having skill issues, but a boss that can spawn randomly having more HP than the Wall of Flesh on Expert and Master Mode makes me feel like it was balanced around being able to die and come back.

Second vote was Golem. One playthrough I rushed the temple as soon as I killed Plantera so I could kill Golem before my buff potions could wear off. The potions didn't last the entire battle, but I didn't need them or any other preparations because it's Golem. Even after being buffed since then, I still can't stop thinking of it as the easy boss. It doesn't help that it's still easy...

Back
Top Bottom