What is your favorite pre-hardmode boss?

What is your favorite pre-hardmode boss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

esw2000

Pixel Pirate
I haven't seen any polls yet, so i thought I should make one.

My favorite pre-hardmode boss is the Brain of Cthulhu.

If you can't decide between multiple you have the option to vote for more than one.

I've always loved the epic fight with Wall of Flesh. My second favorite fight was with Queen Bee, because of the music, the atmosphere of the bee hive you battled in and how creative the boss was. She became a little easy if you were far in the game, but it was still a fun fight.

My favorite pre-hardmode bosses are the Brain of Cthulu & the Queen Bee. They are fun bosses that require little items to beat!

Eye of Cthulhu, I love when I can kill it in less than 5 seconds than the first times.

Wall of flesh. I just love preparing for the it the entire pre-hardmode, becoming a boss, and then killing it! All to get murdered over and over again until I manage to get cobalt gear.

I have to go with the corrupt bosses EOW is there for the concept however its pretty weak these days
BOC is notable as outside of the WOF it is the most challenging prehardmode boss thanks in part to its very unique AI

For me, I think it has to be Skeletron. I think that in the early days, that was the pinnacle of bosses, and you had to have your stuff together before taking him on. While I really like the Eye because it is the first boss, I put my vote for the first sort of 'final boss' in my mind.

Last edited:
For me, I think it has to be Skeletron Prime. I think that in the early days, that was the pinnacle of bosses, and you had to have your stuff together before taking him on. While I really like the Eye because it is the first boss, I put my vote for the first sort of 'final boss' in my mind.

PRE Hardmode bosses. :confused:

The Eye is what got me to buy this game in the first place, plus the satisfaction from beating him the first time was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom