What is your favorite sword ? And why ? (CORRECT)

Mine is the Night's Edge, just because back in the old days of Terraria it was considered the bee's knees and the epic combination of the four swords through the land.

I love the Arkhalis, but it really deserves a true hardmode counterpart. Something that you get off a Schmoo, maybe.

Aside from that, Meowmere has to be the way to go. Highest base damage in the game (ignoring Last Prism's x6 multiplier at full power, Star Wrath's x2 damage falling stars, etc.), and something about slaying my enemies with rainbow-trailing kitties just gets me.

I really love the enchanted sword, the most memorable sword from Terraria 1.2 (in my opinion). It was such a treat to find it before 1.3 was released, so rare, and also quite powerful, especially with the nice auto swing buff it was granted in 1.3! As for 1.3 swords, the star wrath by far, the fact that you can smash your enemies with stars is very satisfying! Its also a very nice looking sword too! The star projectiles give off ample light, and the sword has a nice curved design! And to top it off, its a very solid weapon, one of the game's best! It does high base damage ( the stars deal DOUBLE damage, allowing for insane critical hits with the right load out!), and has a very fast swing speed! With proper load outs, I can exceed over 20,000 DPS!

I'm generally not a sword user, but I think the sword I used the most was the True Night's Edge - so naturally I have an affinity for it ^^

Unfortunately I never really got around to craft the Terra Blade or the True Excalibur, so I don't know how well they'd perform. But in either case, I have the Solar Eruption to compensate, anyway. It rocks :dryadcool:

My favorite current sword is the Terra Blade, which I acquired only yesterday. Ever since then, I've fallen in love with it. 133 damage, autoswing, a array of projectiles, and it gives off quite a bit of light. If I were to ever obtain a meowmere, I would keep the Terra blade next to it as a alternative. I even named it Jade.

Gotta be the enchanted sword. If you get it early game it makes most mobs a complete breeze and if you get a good modifier it can last you til hardmode due to the combination of enchanted beams and autoswing. I also love how it is so mysterious, like where did it come from initially and why is it hidden deep underground?

I'm going to be honest here.
It's not Meowmere, or Star Wrath, or any of the previously-strongest swords.

It's the Slap Hand.
It's ridiculously amusing how far its absurd knockback sends things flying.

Starfury, :) love it for exploring, and old Starfury was a beast. any other weapon I don't generally use because I probably have never played melee since Bone Serpents dropped Sunfury with Molten armor, and there wasn't hardmode back then, so basically never :D.

I would have to go with a few, because this is me we're talking about. I NEVER, can just chose one if there are many choices on the table.
Flying_Dragon.png
cool design, cool weapon (that goes through WALLS)
Tizona.png
when I used to play mobile me and my friends all had this and we fought ocram and- oooh its just a great weapon, it has the bleeding effect too!
Meowmere.png
cats + tons of Dmg = fight me I dare u
Bee_Keeper.png
bees + good early Dmg = fight me Wall of flesh I dare u

Back
Top Bottom