What is your favorite sword ? And why ? (CORRECT)

Horsemans blade.The dmg with the legendary is a bit lower than the Terra Blade but the flying pumpking heads are amazing.

Definitely the Horseman's Blade. Used to be the Terra Blade, but the Horseman's Blade has pumpkins and stuff.

Boreal Wood Sword has a nice look (for a stick). The no-crossguard look works really well. Or the Blood Butcher. I mean come on. That name tho.

Since its categorized as a sword, I'll go for the Bladed Glove. It looks completely ridiculous when you use it, and the mess you can make with an added confetti potion is terrific.

...I'm not a fan of swords... But I really liked to use the purple Phasesaber back in 1.1.1, because Star Wars and all. But my favorite sword nowadays is The Horseman's Blade, because of badass design :dryadcool:

I would say (on console/mobile) the Tizona, and on PC i like the Terra Blade. My favorite spear is the Tonbogiri (which i kill plantera with a lot).
Tonbogiri.png
Tizona.png

I'm for the fast melee weapons, especially focusing on Muramasa as it can deal a really nice dps for its tier if you can properly compensate for its lack of knockback. One pearl which is usually underrated (or found way too late in the playthrough to be considered of any good use) is the Cutlass, which can output an incredible dps at an incredible speed, lacking only defense piercing and proper range. When it comes to judging what the all around most effective sword in the game is, doubt anything can beat the ease to use and dps of Terra Blade (which people seem to trash in favor of Horseman's Blade calling it an alla round better choice, for barelly a valid reason).

Me being an ancient Terraria player, it will always be the Murumasa. Fast, reliable, and great for any badarse.

Back
Top Bottom