Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters
Whats your fav boss, and why? (my is lunatic cultist and twins) :)

Hello @John P

Your Thread was designed as a discussion thread rather than an AMA (Ask Me Anything) Thread. AMA Threads are a one time personal thread you can create where members can ask you questions.

For discussion on the game in general however, such threads are posted in the Crossroads General Cross Platform Talk section instead.

There is already a thread for discussing one's favorite boss, so your thread has been merged with the already existing thread as we don't permit duplicate threads.

I love Betsy, she's one of the most fun bosses in the game after an already amazing event, and you get so many delightful drops for defeating her that makes the event worth doing multiple times, not just minmaxing armor sets for damage.

Plantera

The music and how she approaches is a fun mechanic, even more fun if you try to keep it inside the tunnels. And the way how she grows out more tentacle vines in her second stage. And she has a lot of fun projectiles throughout the fight.

Also I really like plant bosses.

My favorite boss is plantera because she marks the start of my favorite part of terraria (pós-plantera and pré-cultist), since that part has a lot of content and things to do, also, she has a cool music boss and basically every drop from her is good, the least good i think would be the leaf blower, and even the flower pow and nettle burst (which i find kinda forgettable) can be good!

Back
Top Bottom