Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters
This Thread has been designated as a Hot Topic for Favorite Boss Discussion.

A few newer Favorite boss related threads have been merged into this thread.

Favorite Boss discussion may continue here.

I am doing a poll to determine what terraria boss is the most liked. if your seeing this PLEASE answer with your honest opinion.

Wall of Flesh is probably my favorite. It's one of the more unique bosses in the game, requiring you to constantly run backward and spend time domesticating the underworld before the fight.

Also, it looks pretty goofy too.
my friend would agree with you.
my perianal favorite is empress because I've always been a HUGE fan of bullet hell. the twins are a close second though. just wish retnizers first phase hade a telegraph. I could rant about how the twins are a masterful example of a gang fight, but i,ll keep this reply short.
WOF is great though, defiantly in my top 5.

Last edited:
EoC for me. As I always play in master mode, I have the shield up until master ninja gear. Having a dash is a necessity for me; Movement, speed, dodge, damage, knock back…
Also you can get 10-20 gold if you sell the bars.

I would like to hear who is your favorite boss, i don't mean the hardest or the one that gives the better loot (But if your favorite boss is just that because of those reasons it's awesome too!).
Well i could say mine is the eater of worlds, why?. Is mostly because i still remember the first time i battled the EoW, it was inside of the corruption tunnel system and i was still a BIG noob to Terraria i destroyed the orbs and then it appeared i was really confused and i didn't know or had the gear to fight against it . I don't have to say that i got eaten in 0.5 seconds but i still love to fight him in the underground.
I like Lunatic Cultist because he feels like a good skill based boss. though he is quite easy, assuming you don't hit his clones.

I would like to hear who is your favorite boss, i don't mean the hardest or the one that gives the better loot (But if your favorite boss is just that because of those reasons it's awesome too!).
Well i could say mine is the eater of worlds, why?. Is mostly because i still remember the first time i battled the EoW, it was inside of the corruption tunnel system and i was still a BIG noob to Terraria i destroyed the orbs and then it appeared i was really confused and i didn't know or had the gear to fight against it . I don't have to say that i got eaten in 0.5 seconds but i still love to fight him in the underground.
EoC for the early game profits and the Shield of Cthulhu (I use it till ninja gear).

I would probably have to go with EoL. The visuals are awesome, the theme is an absolute banger, it's actually a boss you have to concentrate and dodge instead of just running in a single direction. Currently grinding for Stellar Tune in my mage playthrough, so I get to enjoy it a lot

I like the Moonlord the most. The theme behind the bossfight is cool, I like the overall mechanics, and the music fits the boss perfectly. I also think it’s the right length for what the bossfight is.

I honestly can't decide between deerclops and empress of light because they both have a really unique fight compared to most bosses and minibusses and as far as I have seen are rarely fought in most people's playthroughs

23 people said EoL…

1694127091664.png

Back
Top Bottom