Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

It might be the Clockwork Assault Rifle, pretty solid for early to mid hardmode, and very cheap to use.

Game wise, nothing can really beat vampire knives. Heal, damage, and perfect for everything before moon lord. But for the best feel, nothing can beat lasering an enemy with the zenith. It is THE endgame weapon for a reason.

Stardust Cell Staff. Swords are incredibly overrated/overused thematically, and aside from the Zenith aren't even that powerful, and I love weapons with actually unique properties and gimmicks, which the Stardust Cell Staff has four of.

S.D.M.G.
Or was it S.M.D.G.? I hate English.
Anyways, with the endless musket pouch, it's the most practical weapon on the console version.
I also like the sniper rifle, because it does a whopping 600 damage with my gear on, not counting critical hits. Almost every hit with it is critical, though, so it'd two-shot the Eye of Cthulhu.

Recently, I have been using the Posseded Hatchet and the Venus Magnum a lot, they might become my favorite weapons for their class. I also really like the Shadowbeam Staff.

On a side note, I also really like how the Spectre tools look, but I have never used them, lol.

Back
Top Bottom