Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

You can choose one or all of the three categories:

1) Most Useful (To you that you've used often,not the best weapon in the game)
2) Most Fun (Ones you find using in friendly PVP matches or to mess people around, or even just when grinding monsters)
3) Most Intricate (The ones you had the most interest collecting and trying out, even if you hated it or not)

It'd be cool.

1) Megashark, always a first thing to try and get for me, because it's my favorite ranged weapon
2) I always have fun using the Blood Daggers (or whatever they're called), It's really fun to use and spammy like all hell, so it's easy to use for fun to kill people
3) Has to be the Demon Scythe (my favorite weapon in the game), always fun for me to use, and always fun to shoot at people, I love how it waits then speeds up really fast and shoots forwards, Always have fun using it and will always use it until late game as soon as I get the chance.
1) Elf melter: better flamethrower, blue, cool colors
2) Any type of stackable summons, especcialy the optic staff: So many minions, so much fun
3) The teraprisma: Takes skill to get, worth it, pre plantera, you will shred your way through hardmode if you get it pre plantera.

It’s now four, so maybe some mod can edit this?
most useful for me is the Shadowflame Bow. I usually happened to get it by chance, but now I got out of my way to get it because I’ve taken it all the way to golem before in MM.

Most fun is probably the paintball gun. It’s like a minishark with bullet drop, infinite ammo, and higher single target damage. Plus all you need is a bit of sand, buckle of lava, or flymeal and a bit of RNG to obtain (1/5 chance).

Toxicarp was the most interesting to me. If it went further before going upwards then I would use it more. It pairs best with crit chance and frost armor.

Attachments

• IMG_7170.png
    IMG_7170.png
    5 MB · Views: 34
Nights Edge: you get it right before hard mode and it really helps with farming and also shreds wall.
Nights Edge: thing is super flashy and I love it second attack.
Demon Scythe: perhaps the funnest weapon in the game to collect.

1. Definitely the Daybreak, its DPS is amazing. Pre-Cultist I’d go with Razorblade Typhoon or Possessed Hatchet
2. Wasp Gun. I already loved the Bee Gun, so finding out it had a hardmode upgrade was incredible for me. I always love to send out a swarm against any HM Jungle Enemies
3. Trimarang. Still not really used to the new non-stackable yet multiple boomerangs, but I love the concept

Most useful is tsunami because it insane if you can get it pre mech which I do because I’m an epic gamer
Favorite for messing about and pvp is the psycho knife because it is insane and shreds people so quickly. Pair with invisibility potion for best results.
Most unique weapon is the lance and its equivalents. Inner tube shenanigans are fun

My favorite weapon is the Jack O’ Lantern launcher because of the fact it does very high DPS and a extremely high TTK compared to other ranged weapons, and the explosive pumpkins don’t hurt you which means close quarters engagements are now easier to handle, plus the explosive pumpkins bounce around, reaching places otherwise far away from the player and can take down aerial bosses when on an asphalt skybridge with great aim. A purely underrated explosive weapon that’s worth using.

What is your favorite weapon on this list?
  • S.D.M.G.🔫
  • Zenith🗡️
  • Stardust Dragon Staff🐉
  • The Last Prism☄️
  • Terra Toilet🗿

Mine is Terra Toilet

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom