Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

Exactly what it says on the title. Here I'll start first, my favorite weapon is probably the SDMG because I like dolphins and my friend ended up giving it to me on the Xbox 360 (it was hacked in) so it was a giant flex plus it was completely busted too.
Hi @_Kish I moved your post (and any replies) into this already existing thread for the same topic. :)

I cannot choose one from all the three categories (because I cant) so I am just gonna throw up my favorites here
(NO PARTICULAR ORDER!)

Terraprisma, Terrablade, Influx Waver, Meowmere, Starfury, Starwrath, Zenith, Starlight, Daybreak, Solar Eruption, Phantasm, Eventide, Stellar Tune, Onyx blaster, Vampire Knives, Piranha Gun, Rainbow Gun, Blade Staff, Xeno staff, Kaleidoscope, Bananarang, Trimarang, Possessed hatchet, Nightglow, Deadelus stormbow, Terrarian, Aerial bane, Celebration mk2, Elf Melter & Flamethrower, Rainbow Rod, Night's Edge

Okayy, nevermind I favorite everything in this game

1. YOUR MOM... just kidding terraprisma
2. Solar Eruption ( WHY ISN'T IT SUMMONER RE-LOGIC )
3. copper shortsword

1 - Stardust Dragon, it's powerful and there's no reason not to craft one.
2 - Orange Zapinator, I would be addicted to this weapon if it wasn't so niche to obtain.
3 - Zenith because of how obnoxious it is to craft (spent hours grinding stupid golden crates) and how it's pretty useful to grind bosses quickly.

I've always loved both the Flairon and Terra Blade.
I love both of them equally and can't decide on either of them.

Back
Top Bottom