Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

1. Stake Launcher
I was lucky enough to get ahold of this one on my first expert Pumpkin Moon, and the accuracy, damage, and massive piercing was effective through the the moon events, Martians, Pillars and was even good against Moon Lord. Highly recommend.

2. Flamethrower
It's really, really effective for the stage it's gotten, and tears through Destroyer, Queen Slime, and is also effective against Plantera. It's a lot of fun just seeing the enemy, seeing the fire, then seeing the coins. It straight up disintegrates enemies and that's a lot of fun.

3. Terraprisma
It was very rewarding when I got it the first time pre-endgame, and was the culmination of many hours of practice. It's effective, but also looks really neat.

1. Clinger Staff
A portable wall very useful for any class

2. Phantasm
I like it because I watched Bleach anime

3. Terraprisma
No-hitting Daytime EoL is fun, I think EoL is made for no-hitting and that's why it feels like a modded fight with very obvious attack patterns

1) Id say Stardust dragon, no matter what class you are nothing stops you from crafting this summon and using bewitching table gives you a decent stardust dragon. It’s literally free damage.

2) Daedalus stormbow with holy arrows, that rain of stars is pretty interesting to me, it just looks so nice and cool. And the idea lf a bow that shoots the arrows from the sky is really cool.

3) Jack O’ Lantern launcher, a niche weapon that I get once in a while when farming the pumpkin moon for spooky armor, I like explosions and this weapons just grabbed my attention more than the snowman cannon. Feels chonky but fun to use.

Exactly what it says on the title. Here I'll start first, my favorite weapon is probably the SDMG because I like dolphins and my friend ended up giving it to me on the Xbox 360 (it was hacked in) so it was a giant flex plus it was completely busted too.

That's kind of a hard question to answer because I really don't like any of them.

I kind of just like the majority of them. Some of them I tolerate.

I also haven't tried and used every weapon in every situation.

I would give a piss poor answer if I tried to throw in my two cents for a particular weapon.

However, my non-weapon weapons of preferences are gaining ground.

Like using the minecart to run over mobs.
Booby traps I love trapping me some... Mobs lol.

Star Wrath.

It is based off of the original version of the Starfury, which consumed mana and rained many stars down. I think it's very fun that one of the last weapons in the game is a reference to one of the last weapons of the game a very very long time ago.

Actually very underrated pick, I had to search that one up!
:)
There are so many things the weapon can do, I used it a lot *before* the 1.4.4 buff but now it bounces off walls instead of disappearing there is no better time to give it a shot!
It's basically the gold standard of secondary weapons, for a weapon that you can throw out every 15 seconds it's damage output is more than worth it, sometimes even if you are not playing a mage build.

:)
There are so many things the weapon can do, I used it a lot *before* the 1.4.4 buff but now it bounces off walls instead of disappearing there is no better time to give it a shot!
It's basically the gold standard of secondary weapons, for a weapon that you can throw out every 15 seconds it's damage output is more than worth it, sometimes even if you are not playing a mage build.
I'll think about it in my next mage playthrough! Honestly my favorite magic weapon is a toss up between bubble gun and bat scepter.

First Fractal. I understand that it isn't really a conventional weapon (neither does it really exist) but the sprites are just *chef's kiss*.
If we're talking actually in-game, probably something like the Terragrim or Chain Gun.
Real OGs remember when people would clickbait the :red: out of the First Fractal, I wish it was in the game I'm sure if they polished it a bit more it'd look good. :(

I was originally going to say the Mechanical Cart; It may be Expert+ exclusive, but the 102 mph is NO JOKE for getting around. And it's also really funny to run over enemies with it.
I also really like fighting bosses with it. But then it occurred to me that it wouldn't even exist without the regular Minecart, and that's also good for fighting bosses with.

I was originally going to say the Mechanical Cart; It may be Expert+ exclusive, but the 102 mph is NO JOKE for getting around. And it's also really funny to run over enemies with it.
I also really like fighting bosses with it. But then it occurred to me that it wouldn't even exist without the regular Minecart, and that's also good for fighting bosses with.
I agree, it's pretty fun early game if you stumble across a railway and ram bats and slimes with it.

Back
Top Bottom