Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

1) Megashark. Very useful through HM.
2) The Horseman's Blade. It's funny to see all the pumpkins flying across the screen.
3) North Pole. It costed me so much frost moons to get this, and when I finally I got it, I saw it was bad...

1. Most useful:

Flairon.png

a. For bosses and mobs, the Flairon is my weapon of choice. I can spam homing bubbles constantly, and very quickly farm bosses and mobs (in open areas).

Death_Sickle.png

b. For tunnels/underground/dungeon, the Death Sickle is my go-to weapon. It can launch mid-ranged attacks through blocks and easily clear a safe path. It really helps with Moss Hornets.

2. Most Fun:

Rocket_Launcher.png
Rocket_IV.png

a. The Rocket Launcher with Rocket IV ammo. I like spamming the Rockets everywhere. It makes it very easy to clear a map. I can also dig really fast using it.

Confetti_Gun.png

b. Although not technically a weapon, I like using the Confetti Gun in Multiplayer. It's fun to get into Confetti spamming competitions with random players.

3. Most Intricate:

Terra_Blade.png

a. By far the most intricate is the Terra Blade. You need 12 Hallowed Bars, 40 Crimtane/Demonite Ores, 12 Jungle Spores, 60 Hellstone Ores, 15 Stingers, 20 Obsidian, 1 Muramasa, and 3 Broken Hero Swords. You also need a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil, a Hellforge (or higher), and a Demon/Crimson Altar; in order to craft everything.

Optic_Staff.png

b. Though considerably less intricate than the Terra Blade, the Optic Staff does require a decent amount of components. It is also a very versatile weapon. Spazmamini uses melee attacks, and Retinamini uses ranged. You basically get two different minions for the cost of one (and the minions are miniature versions of The Twins in their final stage, which is pretty cool).

1)nights edge (my favourite weapon)
2)rapid chaingun with chlorophyte bullets (homing and attack speed 3)
3)enchanted sword (extremly rare,looks like a reshaped enchanted boomerang and i love beam swords)

I am not being a troll but my favourite weapon is the copper sword!
This is because it is the first weapon that you will use, so it has a special meaning!
All the other weapons come later on, they are unreliable!

1) Most useful
Snowman Cannon

It's really easy defeat The Twins and Skeletron Prime with this.

2) Most fun
Chlorophyte Shotbow(+ Hellfire arrow)

I love this weapon (and other bows),because I like fly above monsters and bomb them with it.

3)Most Intricate
Golden Shower

Because when finally spawned Ichor Sticker I usually died.

1: the one that kills things
2: the one that makes the prettiest noise
3: the one with the most projectile spam

all of the above are scourge of the corrupter+frost armor+magma stone+flask of cursed flames.

Most useful? Refer to my name. Really useful for dungeon guardian kill. Razorblade Typhoon is also pretty cool.
Fun? I like using the Elf Melter.
Intricate? Not sure. Probably the Coin Gun.

Last edited:
3. Most Intricate:

Terra_Blade.png

a. By far the most intricate is the Terra Blade. You need 12 Hallowed Bars, 40 Crimtane/Demonite Ores, 12 Jungle Spores, 60 Hellstone Ores, 15 Stingers, 20 Obsidian, 1 Muramasa, and 3 Broken Hero Swords. You also need a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil, a Hellforge (or higher), and a Demon/Crimson Altar; in order to craft everything.

Optic_Staff.png

b. Though considerably less intricate than the Terra Blade, the Optic Staff does require a decent amount of components. It is also a very versatile weapon. Spazmamini uses melee attacks, and Retinamini uses ranged. You basically get two different minions for the cost of one (and the minions are miniature versions of The Twins in their final stage, which is pretty cool).

Well, the Ankh shield actually has a more intricate crafting recipe ^^

1) Optic Staff. Everythig Dies In About Like, What, 3 Seconds?
2)The North Pole. Easy Boss Kill And PVP Kills. XD
3)Frost Hydra... Staff? It Doesn't Place The Hydra On Platforms, But When There's An Eclipse, It Takes Care Of Everything Except Vampires. So Convenient.

Since last time mine was only the aqua scepter...here is my new one.

1. Possessed hatchet
2. Dark lance (all time favourite)
3. Space gun because I thought it would be good but then it was rubbish.

1. Chain Gun
2. Water Bolt
3. Phaseblade (I felt like a true Jedi, and it was interesting to be a jedi in terraria, a 2d game.)

Most Useful: Vampire Knives, just because of the life steal.
Most Fun: Rainbow Rod, because as Paradox Sandwich said
"Taste the rainbow mother:red:er"
Most Intricate: Coin Gun, because you know you are rich when you are literally shooting money at people.

Useful: Mushroom spear with Magma stone and frost armour. I prefer this over the demon scythe as if you hit enemies with the spear AND the shroom-dust things, it hits twice and deals frostburn and On Fire! debuffs. I know there are better weapons, Terra Blade for example, but who can live down the shame of being beaten by a mushroom on a stick?

Most fun: Golden Shower. Nothing more fun than defiling your enemies with pristine yellow 'water'.

Most Intricate:
a) Optic Staff. Annoying for me to make. For SOME reason, demon eyes hardly spawn in hard mode and they hardly even drop lens let alone black lens. Still, with tiki armour and all the minion accessories most enemies die just as they come on screen.

b) Terra Blade. Night's Edge, Murumasa, Blade of Grass, Fiery Greatsword and Excalibur + the 3 broken hero swords to make. Not to mention having to essentially beat the entire game before all these parts are found.

b) Terra Blade. Night's Edge, Murumasa, Blade of Grass, Fiery Greatsword and Excalibur + the 3 broken hero swords to make. Not to mention having to essentially beat the entire game before all these parts are found.

The Terra Blade isn't even post-Plantera.

1) Spear. Seriously. I used that thing till HM when I was a noob :)

2)Stynger. Just cause running around causing explosions everywhere, even if it's not as good.

3)I dunno lol.

1) vampire knives, lifesteal is very useful in critical moments
2)Tough question, i'd say razorblade typhoon?
3) Terra blade, its fun to get it every playthrough, even if im not playing melee

1) Razorblade Typhoon, obviously. Best magic weapon in the game.
2) Staff of Earth! What can I say, it's fun to chuck boulders around.
3) Gonna be cliche here and say the Terra Blade. So much work, but very rewarding!

Back
Top Bottom