What is your most hated boss in terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had a King Slime spawn naturally. My most annoying boss is Duke Fishron, stupid Cthulnados!

Twins.i hate em.they might not be OP. but i hate them because they have a lot of important stuff.

Golem, that's the hardest one IMO. People say that the Twins and Duke Fishron are hard because they didn't know how to dodge,, but for the Golem it's completely different. You need to do more than just dodge.

Golem, that's the hardest one IMO. People say that the Twins and Duke Fishron are hard because they didn't know how to dodge,, but for the Golem it's completely different. You need to do more than just dodge.
Golem is super UP. He's too easy, he needs to be buffed, a LOT.

Wall of Flesh. The fact that the hungry get more defense and damage scaling with WoF's health is painful. And every time I fight him on my servers and die if I go back to the underworld he pulls me in (he is no where near the edge of the map) then he instantly teleports away and I explode with the message "Josh tried to escape" No other boss has resulted in so many bs deaths for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom