What is your most hated boss in terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, I hate the Destroyer, of all things. I just hate how boring the fight often gets and how the lasers are often cheapshots. At least Twins, S. Prime, Plantera, and D. Fishron keeps you on your toes.

Definitely my most annoying boss is the Brain of Cthulhu. Kind of a pain to defeat, though that's not the core of the problem; I just hate its design and that kind of thing.

Back in 1.1 skeletron prime and the twins...UGH they were to op! But the duke is nothing compared to them back then.

The destroyer. he ALWAYS kills all of my npc's, including the nurse which is pretty important. i usually use the magical harp on him but he still manages to deplete my health like its nothing. probes will finish me off, if the destroyer actually managed to deal much damage at all that is.

Why so? I'm too easy?
Another Reason why I dont like the wall of flesh:The guide must be alive to summon the Wall of Flesh.
This is a joke from the old days when guide was the most hated NPC and was utterly useless as most players knew recipes by heart. Guide also kept opening doors and stuff, letting zombies in. After 1.1 was added guide actually became useful, but meh.
The guide voodoo doll however existed long before 1.1, they just made it so that if you throw it in the underworld it also summons WoF now.

This is a joke from the old days when guide was the most hated NPC and was utterly useless as most players knew recipes by heart. Guide also kept opening doors and stuff, letting zombies in. After 1.1 was added guide actually became useful, but meh.
The guide voodoo doll however existed long before 1.1, they just made it so that if you throw it in the underworld it also summons WoF now.
Yes, ik the guide was/is one of the most h8ed npc's and the guide voodoo doll was made to enable you to get your revenge.
But it's still annoying IMO that it's a boss which gives the emblems for MOAR DPS, but even if you get more dolls than the guide can respawn, you can't use them all at once.

Looks like there's much hate on the twins. I like that bossfight though

my most annoying one is Duke, not even because the bossfight or chtulhunados,
but because of those sound effectshe makes while charging, ugh.

Plantera. Why, the fact that you have to find bulbs which are located anywhere. I also hate the destroyer which for some weird reason is harder than the twins. I'm weird!

The destroyer and the Golem. Sure, I can only get hit once or twice by Duke Fishron, but these guys - uurgh...
Laser spam and an army of probes? No thanks.
Superfast almost undodgeable wall piercing high damage double lasers? No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom